• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think I just broke one of the self checkout kiosks at my local grocery store.

G

That's why you fill your pockets with as much shit you don't even need, it's just payback.

20818B05-1991-4B42-8266-F932D7B6F395.png

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
Abe if you want to really fuck with them just demand the helper scan and bag your shit for you. Ask nicely for them to give you a hand and they're pretty much obliged to do it. Treat the self checkout like a regular checkout. Failing that take a heavy backpack with you that will trigger an alert on the bagging scale when you select "using my own bag" You can drop some freebies in as you go around to cover the cost of you having to work for the store for 3 minutes.

Happy shopping.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I was in Poundland last week getting 8 individual cans of Monster because it's cheaper than buying 2 4packs out the supermarket and like always they need to do the age check on it where the old lady comes over and doesn't know how to work the stupid thing. A jakie gets on the one next to me and starts yelling about how they take people's jobs away and how they are the worst thing that's happened to society, trying to get me to join in with his crusade. I stared dead ahead and ignored him, he walked off and the lady came over and gave me one of those "see the shit I have to put up with?" looks, and then left the thing on her manager screen and just walked away. I probably could have refunded it but if I get caught stealing from poundland it's some rope store level self reflection.

Point is, these things take jobs away from people you wouldn't want as slaves. It's a necessary evil. Or maybe just in poundland, the cunts in tescos are OK

If some Scottish broad told me "I'm going to take you to Poundland", I'd be real disappointed if it was just to get energy drinks.

G

Meaning it's not good for his emotional health. I guess I could have said mentally.
Could ya?
I'm in a very strange place right now. My one ex who I was with for almost ten years and then didn't speak to for about another six years just unblocked me on everything and has randomly started talking to me and it's sent me all fucky. I was madly in love with that ginger bitch.

The fact that I don't know how to feel about that situation has me yelling at machines and grocery store employees. I actually am literally retarded.
This the one that stabbed you, Abe? Or the one who watched you go through the hot wing fiasco?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I hate the self check outs as well, but as others have said this is the future
I don’t work for the grocery store so I will always wait for a person. We can’t automate everything. Well I mean we shouldn’t. I resent the fact that I have to stare at my face because they want me to know that I’m on camera.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I always find the self checkouts work really good as long as you don't use bags. Anything that weighs only an ounce or two messes it up. I scan everything, then bag it up at the end. Emotions are a lot like a self check out - you might have lots, but you can only deal with one at a time. Peace out brother.