• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think Anthony has always disliked Joe, or at the very least has a deep resentment for him.

G

I’ve been listening to old shows for a year now and whenever Brother Joe is referenced, Anthony never speaks up or adds anything at all. Usually he’s completely silent or might say something like:

“Ahhh yes my brother Joe”

Or something like that.

He never seems excited to have his brother on the show. Opie and Jim always seem pretty happy with it but never Anthony.

You just know he hates his brother. Imagine all the bullying Nana endured at the hands of Brother Slow.

G

You're not aware of this?

jerryseinfeld.jpg

Anthony would rip on Joe all the time. The only reason he brings up how "the trolls keep messing with my brother's show!" is because the trolls made fun of Ant as well, so he personally resented the sub.