• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I still would

G

Guilty...

By Association

She is cute enough to lie down on top of her, but nothing beyond that. I don't see marriage material in front of me.
You watch your tongue, my admirably meat loving friend. She’s the Willie Scott to our magic carpet ride adventure. Taken against her will against a powerful Indian leader who is then only literally wiped into remaining with said hero who ironically frees children from servitude.

Huh, take that you fucking faggot, SFWA cunts.

G

She seems fine - It’s unclear how involved she really was. As far as I could tell, she basically was there to tag in Brinton. I’m assuming that’s a common practice and she just happened to pick the wrong case this time. Just another innocent victim of Patrick S. Tomlinson’s pyrrhic war.
Sounds like I just found Ms. Ways (soon to be Mrs. Archibald Aquinas CQ_1) flower girl for our upcoming nuptials.

G

Anyone checked in with her about the lolsuit?
Bad news, guys. Nicole "Trevino" is now off the market.

Screenshot_20220204-094617_Chrome.jpg