• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I still like going downtown for the running track and the steamroom"

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I hate fat creepy weirdo fags who hang out the steamroom trying to see my big dong. No issues showing it off to guys who I’m into, but it’s intrusive and inappropriate for some doughy fatass spaz like Pat to invade my athletic space.

There are a few fat fucks like Pat at my gym back home and it’s disgusting. I’ve told a few to fuck off or get an ass whoopin’ and they always slink away meekly just like Patso would do.

what does he even need a steam for? I’m not a big fan of it personally but I do recognise it’s good for relaxing muscle aches after a work out. When I strain myself particularly hard it’s nice to steam after to help with the muscle pain.

he doesn’t do anything strenuous, when he did go to the gym it looked like all he did was take disgusting selfies, have a smoothie and then go home. Probably does about 20 minutes on the women’s machines, but actually using them for 30 seconds and the rest tweeting - then steams thinking everyone is gay and into him - then drives home in his gay car.

hooligans is a short walk from his crack hovel and he never even walks there.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Why would you want to run at a track that's so small they have to give you a fucking lap counter? I bet he just sits in the steam room like a creep for 30 minutes and leaves.
What gym even has a running track? Except cheap subsidised welfare gyms which are used by schools and youth centres.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
In the last week Pat has tweeted a net total of 988 times and counting. On top of this he has to obsessively research to make sure he has the most pandering liberal positions locked in on every issue and has also recently claimed to be making solid progress with multiple different books.

When exactly does Fats take the time to head into the gym to run laps a couple of times a week?