• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I still like going downtown for the running track and the steamroom"

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I said this yesterday, but we still have eyes you lying pig.

6.png

"Running track"

72-D49535-C1-DF-4703-ACA8-F6121-E516-CEC.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Of course this pig uses a steam room. He’s the type of fat ass that gets a gym membership to sit in the pool and brag to everyone they’re “hitting the gym”. Steam rooms are for people too lazy to work out and think if they sweat while sitting that’s just as good as actually working out. The Rat Pack used steam rooms to get rid of last nights booze before performing.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That's the only thing a schvitz is good for, sweating off a hangover. Cold pool dip afterwards, steak and eggs, wank, good as new.
Yeah I heard that from Don Rickles on how Sinatra, Sammy, and Dean could do those shows and party all night. Just sweat out the booze and back on stage. Piggy however has zero reason to use a steam room. I don’t remember Lou Ferrigno or Schwarzenegger telling everyone in pumping iron to be mr Universe you need to use the steam room. Pat is that dork at the gym who “goes” but just stands around looking at his phone getting zero accomplished but tells themselves they’re earned the right to eat fried junk and a case of beer.

P

potatopeeler63

Why no more damp forehead selfies, pat? Are you lying about your gym visits or are you finally feeling shame about your gross out of shape body and swollen balding head?
He used to take selfies all the time, after drowning his failed career dreams and lack of invitations to guest panels in cheap Milwaukee swill, he knows deep down he’s gotten fat as fuck

the last pic we saw of his fat head was in costa rica sipping the coconut,
He was very very fat

0577B4E6-5200-4FEF-A718-D31581299FF9.jpeg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I hate fat creepy weirdo fags who hang out the steamroom trying to see my big dong. No issues showing it off to guys who I’m into, but it’s intrusive and inappropriate for some doughy fatass spaz like Pat to invade my athletic space.

There are a few fat fucks like Pat at my gym back home and it’s disgusting. I’ve told a few to fuck off or get an ass whoopin’ and they always slink away meekly just like Patso would do.