• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I sometimes forget why this guy is a scumbag

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Agree about meals but he’s disabled because he has a stuffy nose (as improbable as that seems) and it takes a lot of effort for him to do things.
He’s actually claimed he doesn’t have the energy to do much of anything and that’s why he doesn’t write / do much because he runs out of energy. Seriously, he claims being a lazy bum that refuses to get a job is his disability

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I just wanted to make sure everyone knows / remembers Ooga really did claim him being lazy is his disability. I gotta find that interview, lot of Ooga gold in that one.
Oh, I get you now. Rereading what I wrote, if you’re not familiar with Ooga’s disability claims I could see how it seems like a joke.

Forum Clout
He’s actually claimed he doesn’t have the energy to do much of anything and that’s why he doesn’t write / do much because he runs out of energy. Seriously, he claims being a lazy bum that refuses to get a job is his disability

"ODE: Sure. Since birth, I have had chronic sinusitis—it’s a respiratory illness. I have perforated ear drums from the sinusitis infection, which means I’m hearing impaired. It’s all connected, like a network of disabilities springing from one.

That’s respiratory and hearing. Then, because of my chronic sinusitis, I am more susceptible to respiratory illnesses, so I had pneumonia and tuberculosis somewhere along the line. It sort of leaves your lungs a little scarred, you know? I have weaker lungs, and an entire network of respiratory problems.

From my tuberculosis, I got damage to my spine, so I have chronic back pain, too. Chronic sinusitis, hearing loss, chronic back pain, and general breathing difficulties—that’s about it for now."

Forum Clout

"ODE: Sure. Since birth, I have had chronic sinusitis—it’s a respiratory illness. I have perforated ear drums from the sinusitis infection, which means I’m hearing impaired. It’s all connected, like a network of disabilities springing from one.

That’s respiratory and hearing. Then, because of my chronic sinusitis, I am more susceptible to respiratory illnesses, so I had pneumonia and tuberculosis somewhere along the line. It sort of leaves your lungs a little scarred, you know? I have weaker lungs, and an entire network of respiratory problems.

From my tuberculosis, I got damage to my spine, so I have chronic back pain, too. Chronic sinusitis, hearing loss, chronic back pain, and general breathing difficulties—that’s about it for now."
Imagine getting tuberculosis after WW2.