• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I sometimes forget why this guy is a scumbag

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Then he posts some dreck like this and I’m taken right back into Ooga posting.
1698321878232.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
So anyone that doesn’t buy his work (that he edited, he did not write) is guilty of murdering him? Shut up, Ooga - you’re an arrogant lazy bum that refuses to get a job because you believe you’re a “creative” and see people that work as beneath you. I’ve said it before but I’d hate him if his skin was white as snow.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
So you can't have love, honor or principles because you need things that society produces like medicine? This is why niggeristan will never get better, you can't expect to maintain society while openly living as a machete weilding clit chopper.

Our ancestors figured this out before Christ even came along, Nigerians are in 2023 and haven't even entered the industrial age.

You want the hard truth, ooga? The only reason your country isn't a graveyard is white accomplishments you piggy back off of. Thank your Lord and Savior Norman Borlaug that he allowed you to die of a sinus infection in your 30s and not of starvation at 6 months

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Look at it like this ooga, Nigera is currently getting about 1.2 billion dollars from the US alone.. this doesn't include other countries who donate which would bring the total well over 3 billion

If you're poor and can't eat or produce medicine and I come along and give you 3 billion dollars, then come back and you didn't solve a single problem, who's fault is that?

The place you live in is African society. That's what your people have built with all the donations and local resources. It's not an accident, that's legitimately the best you can do.