• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I really don’t want to hear that Pat has an average IQ ever again

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Check out Meteorologist Rick and his grasp of addition…and nothing else.

IMG_1002.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Banging Jill in retirement? Sure Pat, they’re going to be fucking all night long.

He really does act like a gay virgin. Maybe he was projecting when he magic markered that all over his stupid bike.
Nobody wants to think about let alone think it’s “cool” old people are having gross old people sex. Biden ballwashers think 81 year old US President Joe Biden talking about his great sex life (I thought “decency” was back in the White House?) is something to celebrate. They really are going to insane lengths to convince people he’s not a dementia patient that has no idea what’s going on.

I said yesterday about Biden’s appearance on Seth Meyers and it was the most softball of all softball interviews with heavily rehearsed responses that he still had trouble with. Seth was beyond giddy - he looked like a parent watching his young kid in the school play say their one line they rehearsed for weeks. The last time I saw a softball interview that bad was when Colbert interviewed stroke patient John Fetterman.

midwit

Forum Clout
Just a general observation about white cucks/his archetype- what does "winning" in life look like to him? What is the end game here?

Like OK look- he failed as a man in the most profound and meaningful way possible and there is no recovery from it. He bailed on his little baby girl, an innocent toddler, because his wife said mean things about him. I 100% understand that the self hatred and trauma from this is nothing that can be reversed under any circumstances, and so self-discovery/personal growth for Patrick will always have a hard stop at "still a piece of shit." And so naturally your impulse is to side with the politics that invites a persona of weakness (add in his dimwitted "public intellectual" bit so that he can "ummm acktuallly..." ppl all day and you've got a personality-ish to work with). I get this. I even empathize with it.

But again I reiterate what's the end game for these people? The people who pretend to respect as you as "one of the good ones" don't actually respect you. At all. They mock you behind your back and often to your face. The adults/good men of the world absolutely despise you. You're not gaining financially from the bit. There is no tangible benefit to being this kind of goofball, slovenly cuck figure because he's neither talented nor Jewish enough to work a significant financial angle into the picture. It's just cheap dopamine hits, and that's it.

I wish Pat could see the big picture. We might not be able to save Ant but there is still time for Fatrick to reinvent himself, make amends with his daughter/be involved in her everyday life, become a man on a 101 level, get a job etc.