• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

" I own a motorcycle because of this scene."

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
Just wanted to pay my respects sir. My week has been fucking horribly shitty, and your hijinks have brought a little sliver of happiness to my day everyday this week. Thanks BDA
Stop it, you’re embarrassing me. Nah, but it was my pleasure. We all got a couple of laughs, nobody got hurt or in any trouble, patrick looks like a dumb pussy.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Not Easy Rider, not Terminator 2, not The Great Escape. Not even First Blood. He wanted a motorcycle because of a fake floating speeder bike in a Star Wars movie. How cool.

Of course, it had nothing to do with the vastly superior man who rode a Harley and absolutely massacred your first, considerably better wife's guts with his other Hog, right?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

classic example of narcissist Pat thinking everyone is paying attention to him and everything he does. No one cares fatso! I go to the [unspecified bike event] in your neck of the woods every fawkin’ year, and we all have multiple bikes. Harleys but also faggot vintage euro shit, and literally no one cares - in fact most guys like and appreciate all different kinds of bikes.

Old meth-head hells angels-types will come talk to you about your vintage faggot Honda.

These black and white, Team A vs Team B dichotomies only exist in your developmentally disabled mind Patrick.

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
Bzzt, wrong, child, that's just another one of your delusions, it was a Vincent Black Shadow.

I think he namedrops that thing like 8 times. Book's a fun read.
I’ve been a fan of his since I was probably 14 and I still haven’t read it. I think it was because my dad said he was a pussy and the book was full of bullshit, but who knows if he ever read it either to be honest.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I’ve been a fan of his since I was probably 14 and I still haven’t read it. I think it was because my dad said he was a pussy and the book was full of bullshit, but who knows if he ever read it either to be honest.
I highly recommend it. The guy was nuts and has attracted a fandom of hipsters and druggies, but that doesn't change the fact that he could put crazy shit into writing in an entertaining and compelling manner like few others.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
His shit about harley riders and how great his overpriced starter bike is reminds me of hunter s thompson allegedly bragging about how his bike could outrun all the hells angels’ bikes anytime (pretty sure it was a triumph too lel) and he always had an excuse when he’d lose. Too bad pat has never caught a royal ass beating from an actual biker like hunter did.
Can you imagine him running his fucking fat mouth at the likes of Tiny, Sonny Barger, The Buzzard, Magoo, Terry the Tramp, Skip etc... He would be talking about how much better his bike is, how much more he knows about bikes and engines than they do and of course lecturing them on Nazi... all while smugly pointing out how much more he can drink than them....
(all while Nikki is is off somewhere like Neil Cassidys ex wife 😂)

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
I highly recommend it. The guy was nuts and has attracted a fandom of hipsters and druggies, but that doesn't change the fact that he could put crazy shit into writing in an entertaining and compelling manner like few others.
I quite like Rum Diary, Fear and Loathing in Elko, the Kentucky Derby and stuff like his pieces about Reuben Salazar and Oscar Acosta. I enjoy more in books like Great Shark Hunt and Better Than Sex than I dislike.
If anyone wants any Hunter HMU on DM , I have everything by Hunyer almost and all stuff about him like Gonzo, Kitchen Conversations, Ancient Gonzo Wisdom, E Jean Carrolls biography of him, Stories I tell Myself by Juan Thompson, that book Timothy Denevi did about Hunter in the 60s...all. Epub. Happy to share.

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
Not Easy Rider, not Terminator 2, not The Great Escape. Not even First Blood. He wanted a motorcycle because of a fake floating speeder bike in a Star Wars movie. How cool.

Of course, it had nothing to do with the vastly superior man who rode a Harley and absolutely massacred your first, considerably better wife's guts with his other Hog, right?
Baby infant.. My first wife never cheated on me. I'm too much of an alpha. She realised her mistake and begged me for months to take her back stlaker. She would kneel at my door pleading with me to give her another chance. I laughed and went back to my Star Wars marathon with two hot Playmates while I discussed the realities of trade embargoes with them. Baby child my ex wife still cries herself to sleep over me and will NEVER EVER get over me. Hush now.

And FYI infant, I was reloading shotguns like Arnold in T2 when I was barely 12. To some it's an amazing thing, to me it's just as natural as clicking my fingers.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Sonny Barger refuted some of the things Thompson put in "Hells Angels" in his own memoir. He also called him out for being a pussy that would hide in the trunk of his car whenever the Angels would get in a dust-up or rousted by the cops. They ended up kicking the shit out him for mouthing off to one of their members over some petty shit.

I've read and enjoyed most of Thompson's books but more for the entertainment than the actual facts of what happened.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
*scooter

Rick, you shouldn't admit that you were trying to be like Luke Skywalker as an adult