• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

" I own a motorcycle because of this scene."

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1649417241890.png

Last edited:
Forum Clout
What a fag. I wanted a motorcycle because at nine years old I watched Hells Angels Forever with my old man. And of course queerbot doesn’t like Harley-Davidson either. It’s easier to try to fit in with the young boys when you’re on a Brit/rice bike. He’s just another self-important douche that assumes Harley riders give a fuck what others ride, and he likely gets butt hurt when they don’t wave to him

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Because Jon rode a Harley, as well as his wife.
Oh I'd say Adrienne got well throttled and was absolutely rallied around the track a fair few times by Big DaddyJon. Skinned knees and hair all over the place...
All while Fatrick sat at home shooting his toy gun at Republicans on TV. The pundit he is.

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
His shit about harley riders and how great his overpriced starter bike is reminds me of hunter s thompson allegedly bragging about how his bike could outrun all the hells angels’ bikes anytime (pretty sure it was a triumph too lel) and he always had an excuse when he’d lose. Too bad pat has never caught a royal ass beating from an actual biker like hunter did.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
His shit about harley riders and how great his overpriced starter bike is reminds me of hunter s thompson allegedly bragging about how his bike could outrun all the hells angels’ bikes anytime (pretty sure it was a triumph too lel) and he always had an excuse when he’d lose. Too bad pat has never caught a royal ass beating from an actual biker like hunter did.
Just wanted to pay my respects sir. My week has been fucking horribly shitty, and your hijinks have brought a little sliver of happiness to my day everyday this week. Thanks BDA