• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I oftentimes look back on my artwork and laugh.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Michelangelo is a hack by comparison.
I know if I was around at his time I would have pissed him off because he genuinely knows that they're not the most accurate depiction of said subjects, but they're still identifiable and are guaranteed to make you at least smirk. I'd have to remind him to not be so fucking serious all the time and have some FUN with his art style.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
The dispassionate "I... must... break... you..." gets a nigga ribs.

View attachment 121406
This one of Ant and Sue reminds me of the demons from Devil's Advocate (YEEAAAHHHH), something about the squinty eyes and thin straight teeth. Hilarious but also deeply disturbing. Love the holes in Nana's face, too.
dont disparage Sue like that, that's the disgusting big cocked tranny Bailey Jay

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
15.jpg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Fawk, I can't think of the name but there is a series of really unflattering caricatures of hood black people done in a particular style*. That guy is more surreal and wacky, but you both bring out nuances in your models that normal portraiture wouldn't capture. Somebody here knows exactly what I'm talking about and will surely link it before I can find it.

*not A. Wyatt Mann, these are like street artist caricatures.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Fawk, I can't think of the name but there is a series of really unflattering caricatures of hood black people done in a particular style*. That guy is more surreal and wacky, but you both bring out nuances in your models that normal portraiture wouldn't capture. Somebody here knows exactly what I'm talking about and will surely link it before I can find it.

*not A. Wyatt Mann, these are like street artist caricatures.
Fawk I wish I knew who you were talking about.

I just learned the word portraiture. Thanks.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
did this nigga use the word "oftentimes" ?!

the fuck kinda Carlton Banks' shit is that?!