• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I oftentimes look back on my artwork and laugh.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Especially this one. I'll never forget how hard I was laughing when I finished and noticed how scary Anthony looked.

I remember one of you saying "I like how you accurately represented Anthony as Leatherface." or some shit and it makes my ribs explode.

Everyone else looked normal, including Big A, and Anthony looked like a monster, with his Nana hairdo.

I believe the image that inspired my drawing may have kicked off our connection to him having Nana hair, I could be wrong.

Screenshot-2023-05-21-20-34-28-93-cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da-2.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
The one of him in the pride shirt is killing me right now. These are excellent. Big fan of "shittily" done caricatures, nothing smashes my ribs harder.
Lol they were all on post it notes and just about all of them, except the bigger ones, took me less than 5 mins to draw.

I think the longest one was the one above and it took about 20 mins.

I also prefer crude artwork. It's always funnier.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I just copied the link into the insert-image tab.
Won't let me do that. Odd.

Thankfully I still have all the originals saved in a manilla folder in my bedroom closet. Not copies, originals. Including some I never posted because we got banned as I was sitting on a stockpile I was gonna drip feed over time for lulz.

That was on a Wendy's bag. In traffic lol.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout

Thankfully I still have all the originals saved in a manilla folder in my bedroom closet. Not copies, originals. Including some I never posted because we got banned as I was sitting on a stockpile I was gonna drip feed over time for lulz.

Fuckin' guy has a box of collectors basedball cards that he's been sittin' on for years.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://opieandanthonyarchives.com/artie02150.html#gallery-41[/URL]
left click.
open image in new tab
copy link
insert link it into insert-image thingy

It should work...

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
left click.
open image in new tab
copy link
insert link it into insert-image thingy

It should work...
Nope. I get a link ending in example "gallery-41" and when I copy it and paste it says can't follow path. I notice images links only work in the insert image thingy when they end in .jpg etc.

Maybe because I'm on mobile? Idk.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Dayum when you guys were energized you sure pumped out a lot of funny ass shit. View attachment 121383
The dispassionate "I... must... break... you..." gets a nigga ribs.

1684724979217.png

This one of Ant and Sue Bailey Jay reminds me of the demons from Devil's Advocate (YEEAAAHHHH), something about the squinty eyes and thin straight teeth. Hilarious but also deeply disturbing. Love the holes in Nana's face, too.

Last edited:
G

Especially this one. I'll never forget how hard I was laughing when I finished and noticed how scary Anthony looked.

I remember one of you saying "I like how you accurately represented Anthony as Leatherface." or some shit and it makes my ribs explode.

Everyone else looked normal, including Big A, and Anthony looked like a monster, with his Nana hairdo.

I believe the image that inspired my drawing may have kicked off our connection to him having Nana hair, I could be wrong.

Screenshot-2023-05-21-20-34-28-93-cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da-2.jpg
Michelangelo is a hack by comparison.