I obtained an unaired episode of 2 minute rants. Warning: disturbing content.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
IMG_5879.png

Very good Dougie! This combines my two favorite things about Dougie: his unrelenting obsession with Jenna, and his committment to really edit this videos.

35 ribs, 4 holeeshits, and 4 cols. Much better numbers than the Futurama video.
This is my trauma-based art after you violently massacred my holes in 2003. You're not allowed to watch or comment on these, you sick fuck!

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
This is my trauma-based art after you violently massacred my holes in 2003. You're not allowed to watch or comment on these, you sick fuck!

Awww poor Dougie.

Notice how nobody else does your little bottom bitch bit? Men don't typically fixate on weird fantasies where they're being raped. Heterosexual men, at least. Homosexual men behave like this, specifically weird little twinks stroke their cocks while daydreaming about having their butthole "violently massacred".

I really don't see Boq and CHH screaming "YOU ROUGHLY FUCKED MY ASSHOLE" at each other. That's a Dougie thing. Just download Grindr and see what happens.

Awww poor Dougie.

Notice how nobody else does your little bottom bitch bit? Men don't typically fixate on weird fantasies where they're being raped. Heterosexual men, at least. Homosexual men behave like this, specifically weird little twinks stroke their cocks while daydreaming about having their butthole "violently massacred".

I really don't see Boq and CHH screaming "YOU ROUGHLY FUCKED MY ASSHOLE" at each other. That's a Dougie thing. Just download Grindr and see what happens.
I was very badly stretched you see. By you!

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
I was very badly stretched you see. By you!

I get it. You want so badly to be loved but you know this forum is notoriously homophobic.

The only topic you want to discuss is your asshole getting very badly stretched. No straight man fixates on the topic of having their asshole stretched.

I'm sure there are plenty of gay clubs in Alberta, just drive out to Edmonton or Calgary and see where the night takes ya.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
I get it. You want so badly to be loved but you know this forum is notoriously homophobic.

The only topic you want to discuss is your asshole getting very badly stretched. No straight man fixates on the topic of having their asshole stretched.

I'm sure there are plenty of gay clubs in Alberta, just drive out to Edmonton or Calgary and see where the night takes ya.
Patrick has sent these exact words to his detractors