• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I need to consult with my Dr. about my T dosage. I’m finding myself strangely attracted to 18 yr old, black dress, Greta Thunberg.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
I would blast a load of cum on her teenage face and body

coom.png

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Even Jimmy Saville would be sickened by him and would tell him to give it a rest.
I dunno, he’d have fit right in on radio one with Uncle Jimmy, John Peel and Dave Lee Travis.
“The DJ ran a Schoolgirl Of The Year competition on his long-running late-night Radio 1 Show and once complained that American virgins ‘would do anything but s*** you’”

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
She looks like a fucking child, children.

I’m 27 and I see 18 year olds as kids. I may be a degenerate in other parts of my life. But this monsters sickness has always gotten under my fuckin skin. how dare he say shit about niggers when he gets the shakes over literal kids. He’s an actual faggotdemon.

>actual faggotdemon.

There was a pic a couple months back on the old forum, where someone flipped Nana's head upside down on a photo, and the eye bags, wrinkles etc.. formed a legit demonic face. I'm personally under the assumption we got a glimpse of the ancient Canaanite peadophile demon that is possessing him

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
>actual faggotdemon.

There was a pic a couple months back on the old forum, where someone flipped Nana's head upside down on a photo, and the eye bags, wrinkles etc.. formed a legit demonic face. I'm personally under the assumption we got a glimpse of the ancient Canaanite peadophile demon that is possessing him
He has many names.

Anthony cumia. Nana. pissy eyes. tony two shirts. anth. 🐜. nigger.
Andy cumio. faggot bitch. the pedophile shock jock who got fired for tweeting after being beat up by a black hooker.

but those of the underworld simply know him as FaggotDemon the Drinker of Cum and leaver of mother’s.

Forum Clout
The truly disturbing thing about it is how he seems to equate having sex with minors (or close to it) with virility and how he seems to believe that other "heterosexual" men envy him for his willingness to "admit" that he's into underage girls. It's a recurring theme in his decades of pedophilic babbling. He's so proud and boastful about it, like he desperately wants the world to know how totally straight he is by fucking (or claiming to be fucking) teens. Nana is obviously a deeply sexually and emotionally warped mess, always trying to cover for the fact that he's repulsed by and or afraid of actual adult females.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
The truly disturbing thing about it is how he seems to equate having sex with minors (or close to it) with virility and how he seems to believe that other "heterosexual" men envy him for his willingness to "admit" that he's into underage girls. It's a recurring theme in his decades of pedophilic babbling. He's so proud and boastful about it, like he desperately wants the world to know how totally straight he is by fucking (or claiming to be fucking) teens. Nana is obviously a deeply sexually and emotionally warped mess, always trying to cover for the fact that he's repulsed by and or afraid of actual adult females.

I could even understand it to a degree if it was some actual TEEN fetish. But he legitimately is into women who look prepubescent. Actual pedo shit.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Teaalk to yer deaactor. Maybe you should teaaalk to yer deaaactor.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Nana is so insecure about his closeted homosexuality that he feels compelled to let everyone know he's "attracted to" underage or underage-looking girls, as only the freshest youngest pussy can properly satisfy him.

And we know he's a pedo not because she looks not just like a child, but a vulnerable child. Their favorite kind.