• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I miss my ex-wife.

Snake

Forum Clout
Think about how she was able to turn one dab of Patricks Mountain Dew ridden, low-t cum, into a child. Her insides were churning with desire after years of sexual dissatisfaction. Could probably fry an egg on her stomach with those piping hot ovaries.
Natural blonde, blue eyes, cute and milky creamy skin. I'll bet you her butthole is flesh tone. She was designed to be the most fertile woman alive.

G

Nicky walks into Hooligans holding a frog. She eyes a thick study woman across the bar. She buys a miller lite for the woman who then walks over and says, "thanks, but whats with the frog". Nicole replies, this frog will perform the best oral sex you've ever had. After several more millers, curiosity gets the best of the wide gal and she commands nickie, "send the frog behind the meatload dumpster and i'll see what it can do." They huddle behind the dumpster and the frog just sits there. After a while Nicole wipes the drunken drool from her face, picks up the frog and drunkenly mumbles,

"I'm only going to show you this one more time"
Nice long-winded joke, stupid.

Stick to math, nerd.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
Nicky walks into Hooligans holding a frog. She eyes a thick study woman across the bar. She buys a miller lite for the woman who then walks over and says, "thanks, but whats with the frog". Nicole replies, this frog will perform the best oral sex you've ever had. After several more millers, curiosity gets the best of the wide gal and she commands nickie, "send the frog behind the meatload dumpster and i'll see what it can do." They huddle behind the dumpster and the frog just sits there. After a while Nicole wipes the drunken drool from her face, picks up the frog and drunkenly mumbles,

"I'm only going to show you this one more time"
superdave.jpg

G

Natural blonde, blue eyes, cute and milky creamy skin. I'll bet you her butthole is flesh tone. She was designed to be the most fertile woman alive.
meanwhile Niki's butthole is permanently blown out like a baboon and a dark brown/black color.