• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I mean I hate Anthony but what is he doing?

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
He and Geno play in the garbage on the street. He sits and fills those threads with old man farts and sweat every day playing vidya, and spit too from when the man of the house tells him to keep it down.
You ever think he leaves the house in just a t-shirt, and then looks down and thinks how underdressed he is, and runs back to put another shirt on top?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
What's the story with him getting rid of the goatee after not shaving for his first 40 years on earth? I get that people's faces get chubbier as they age but his neck and head are entirely different.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
What's the story with him getting rid of the goatee after not shaving for his first 40 years on earth? I get that people's faces get chubbier as they age but his neck and head are entirely different.
That's that liquor rot bloating out his vocal sac.
Honestly, he must have had some other shitty work done, because I've seen a shit ton of alcoholics who don't look nearly as bad. It's like he got some botox or a lift that went sour because of the booze.

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
Forum Clout
1665016257295.png
1665016245710.png
better-mib.gif