• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I may sound elitist here, but fuck this transient for thinking he can sing

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Cumes hasn't been "talented" or "hilarious" in easily a decade. At his peak he could hanging in there with a group of other funny people, but what he's doing now is him at the absolute peak of whatever's left of his talent.
I think he was always best bouncing off of funny people. His ability to get quality comedians consistently has dwindled in that time. We all know what the topic goes to when he gets the reigns but he’s still funny on LOS and even the AA shows with good guests were really funny when Artie was only half into the bag. Him and Aaron Berg had good chemistry until Berg got fed up with everyone around him publicly saying “nigger” 1,000 times per day.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Maybe if I crossed my arms REALLY hard, like an amalgamation of Anthony and Hank Rollins, I'll take the top spot.

But that's one experiment I'm not about to test!
Am I incorrect to just completely dismiss Black Flag because I think Rollins is such a faggot? I don’t really like punk music but that “6 pack and nothing to do” song in Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland is fawkin sick.

G

Anthony is trying his best not to prance or mince here, singing the whole song with his arms crossed
Little Gay Tony always wanted to be a big Broadway star. Papa Joe fucked him up; screaming at him not to be a faggot, pouring booze down his preteen throat and making him stick his half-limp prick into Buzz's awful snatch. He'd honestly be kind of tragic if he wasn't such a reprehensible piece of shit.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I think he was always best bouncing off of funny people. His ability to get quality comedians consistently has dwindled in that time. We all know what the topic goes to when he gets the reigns but he’s still funny on LOS and even the AA shows with good guests were really funny when Artie was only half into the bag. Him and Aaron Berg had good chemistry until Berg got fed up with everyone around him publicly saying “nigger” 1,000 times per day.
He makes me laugh when he’s got Kevin Brennan on his show (I just looked up clips on YouTube). Then again I only watch that shit when I’m high.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Am I incorrect to just completely dismiss Black Flag because I think Rollins is such a faggot? I don’t really like punk music but that “6 pack and nothing to do” song in Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland is fawkin sick.

Black Flag is Gregg Ginn's baby, always has been. Rollins had what was probably their most famous run, but he wasn't their first or last lead singer.

There was Keith Morris, Ron Reyes and Dez Cadena. Again, to Henry's credit, he did take over when they got more attention, and the songs he's attached to are a lot of the ones I like, but he's not Black Flag. I think Rollins would be the first to admit that.

Last edited: