• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I love how unsympathetic he is

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
How does he not get tired of arguing?

09a3f5c322c0f6fdaae4980f1b9bce62.jpg

Forum Clout
Even Pat's ballwashers aren't buying the claim that he was picked at random. If anything, Pat picked the pests. In my opinion, Pat actually did the OnA community a favor. I hated reddit and the fags who moderated the old sub. We have a lot more freedom now that spacefag and toolfag aren't deleting posts that they don't like. Thanks to the person/people who set up this site.

Last edited:

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
There's another lolcow I follow, Gorgeous George Yarid. He mirrors Patrick in every way except that Patrick has it slightly more together. Same deal with him. He was trolled on his cable access show, so he went war with his "goons" that's been ongoing for almost two decades. He lost most of his friends, multiple lawsuits, the goons trademarked a bunch of his recorded shows. There's an ex military/mercenary from South Africa that made a fortune on bitcoin that he uses to fuck with George, like hiring a private investigator to follow him and take pictures.

His own attorney that filed his lawsuits for him even turned on him and has recorded almost a hundred phone calls with him that he leaked to the goons and are available on YouTube.

And yet, he still describes himself as a winner. Is just as ego maniacal as Pat, he's a self proclaimed liberal who loves the Clinton's, but is the worst misogynist that has stalked women. And every rant he's ever done is "I'm right. The goons are wrong." Zero self awareness. Everything is everyone's else's fault.

Has anyone else heard of this guy?

He also sucks with his vocabulary and mispronounces words constantly and also loves the cyberstalking quip. Oh and he's a slob too.

Your telling me we may have to stuck with pat for 20 more years

ErinSith

Trolled Fatrick before it was cool
Forum Clout
Whoa ... STRAIGHT to prison? I mean, even discounting the fact that the courts recently decided that what we are doing is most decidedly not illegal, but isn't there also something called due process?

I don't think that the law answers to the whims of your poor hurt little feelings, you big fat pussy. Not how it works. You just hate us because, from now on, everytime that you LARP as a tough guy on Twitter, or as a good loving dad, or lie about your imagined victimhood, we will be there to call you out and refute it. Since not lying isn't an option to you, fascist Pat simply wants to silence any and all voices of dissent.

Not how adulthood or the real world works, you fat piece of shit. Be a man for once in your life.

“Due process” wow that sounds like something a nazi would say.

G

Even Pat's ballwashers aren't buying the claim that he was picked at random. If anything, Pat picked the pests. In my opinion, Pat actually did the OnA community a favor. I hated reddit and the fags who moderated the old sub. We have a lot more freedom now that spacefag and toolfag aren't deleting posts that they don't like. Thanks to the person/people who set up this site.
You’re welcome, child [MEDIA=gfycat]height=272;id=ImpassionedWanChupacabra;width=640[/MEDIA]

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
“Due process” wow that sounds like something a nazi would say.

Oh, sweet summer child with sausage, I decide who the Nazis are, for you are the GesTapo, while I eat my gespacho.

Glad to see you're participating, @ErinSith. I hate nights when I can't sleep - touring starts again soon - but laughing at this idiot never fails to calm me.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Vape Thief and TheToolman were the fucking worst. Fucking posers soaking up clout modding a sub they didn't relate to and wasn't interested in being a part of.

G

Whoa ... STRAIGHT to prison? I mean, even discounting the fact that the courts recently decided that what we are doing is most decidedly not illegal, but isn't there also something called due process?

I don't think that the law answers to the whims of your poor hurt little feelings, you big fat pussy. Not how it works. You just hate us because, from now on, everytime that you LARP as a tough guy on Twitter, or as a good loving dad, or lie about your imagined victimhood, we will be there to call you out and refute it. Since not lying isn't an option to you, fascist Pat simply wants to silence any and all voices of dissent.

Not how adulthood or the real world works, you fat piece of shit. Be a man for once in your life.
That’s Fagtrick’s real beef with us. That we continually reintroduce him to reality. He’s not some anti racist resistance fighter but just a fat alcoholic deadbeat dad with a small penis issues who cosplays as Han Solo online.

He’s also fat.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I love how he thinks people are going to prison for texting him or @ him on twitter.
That’s not why you’re going to prison, stlaker. You’re are going to prison for stalking, trespassing, vandalism, swatting and police impersonation.

Do I have any evidence to tie these crimes to a specific person? Irrelevant. Hush now.

Last edited: