• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I love how unsympathetic he is

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
3.png

1.png

He can't turn his defective personality off even to farm sympathy from twitter retards. I'm sure both these people immediately understood why our special piglet is getting fucked with on a daily basis.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Leave it to Patrick to get about 500 followers, mainstream attention, pity likes, and STILL find a way to Tomlinson it all. Failure is in the blood.

Even Chris Chan generated authentic moments of sympathy. Pat can't even do that, and questions why this is happening to him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat thought he was going to get all this free help by blowing his rape whistle on twitter. He will still open a gofundme and will never learn his lesson. He will continue being a prick on twitter and people will still fuck with him even if this place disappeared tomorrow.

G

There's homeless people robbing stores in broad daylight daily in every major US city. People that work at these stores are told to let the criminals steal freely. The security guards and police watch it happening but are paralyzed from doing a thing. Every major city is falling apart.

But yeah, the police are coming to throw us all in prison for calling you a fat faggot.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Whoa ... STRAIGHT to prison? I mean, even discounting the fact that the courts recently decided that what we are doing is most decidedly not illegal, but isn't there also something called due process?

I don't think that the law answers to the whims of your poor hurt little feelings, you big fat pussy. Not how it works. You just hate us because, from now on, everytime that you LARP as a tough guy on Twitter, or as a good loving dad, or lie about your imagined victimhood, we will be there to call you out and refute it. Since not lying isn't an option to you, fascist Pat simply wants to silence any and all voices of dissent.

Not how adulthood or the real world works, you fat piece of shit. Be a man for once in your life.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
There's another lolcow I follow, Gorgeous George Yarid. He mirrors Patrick in every way except that Patrick has it slightly more together. Same deal with him. He was trolled on his cable access show, so he went war with his "goons" that's been ongoing for almost two decades. He lost most of his friends, multiple lawsuits, the goons trademarked a bunch of his recorded shows. There's an ex military/mercenary from South Africa that made a fortune on bitcoin that he uses to fuck with George, like hiring a private investigator to follow him and take pictures.

His own attorney that filed his lawsuits for him even turned on him and has recorded almost a hundred phone calls with him that he leaked to the goons and are available on YouTube.

And yet, he still describes himself as a winner. Is just as ego maniacal as Pat, he's a self proclaimed liberal who loves the Clinton's, but is the worst misogynist that has stalked women. And every rant he's ever done is "I'm right. The goons are wrong." Zero self awareness. Everything is everyone's else's fault.

Has anyone else heard of this guy?

He also sucks with his vocabulary and mispronounces words constantly and also loves the cyberstalking quip. Oh and he's a slob too.

Gorgeous George is hilarious. I had no idea he was still around.