• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I love Asians

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Noting sadder than a guy like @Quasimoto who's desperate to argue on the internet. I love seeing this shit knowing he's crying into the void
Screenshots_2023-02-18-10-49-51.png

G

Noting sadder than a guy like @Quasimoto who's desperate to argue on the internet. I love seeing this shit knowing he's crying into the void
View attachment 96426
Yeah he went over to my little fan club's post about me and decided to rub dicks with wigger king and chocolate faghole so now I gotta turn my back on him.

(Clicks ignore button)

Besides I don't like the fact that his name is Quasimoto when the character's name is Quasimodo with a d. You can never trust a person that doesn't spell correctly.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
View attachment 96426

Yeah he went over to my little fan club's post about me and decided to rub dicks with wigger king and chocolate faghole so now I gotta turn my back on him.

(Clicks ignore button)

Besides I don't like the fact that his name is Quasimoto when the character's name is Quasimodo with a d. You can never trust a person that doesn't spell correctly.
I love you fags having to give evidence of the ignore feature even though you obviously click "View" because you respond to the content inside. Baby boys!!
babyboydan.png

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
one of the sexiest women I ever fucked was half Korean, half some kind of eastern euro.

Anyway she did this fake demure shit. We are in bed and she’s down to just her thong. She’s letting me rub her pussy through it, rub my dick all over it, letting me slide my dick around her pussy inside the thong, moaning and crying and saying “fuck me I want you to fuck me” over and over. But then as soon as I would slide the thong out of the way she would cover up and act shy.

Anyway she let me come over and repeat this game for a couple weeks until she finally let me fuck her brains out for a month. Then she dropped out of school and married her violent pollack boyfriend who had threatened to murder me. He easily could have too, but I had to risk it for that pussy. It was worth it.

G

I'm not into them generally - they can look great, but are usually unsexy alien types ime, maybe the neanderthal DNA or whatever - but there is this one smoking Vietnamese bitch in my gym. Her husband is a fat gook who drives a 600 Merc - so definitely some kind of criminal - but she's sex. Like 5'5, nice tits, Tia Carrera in Wayne's World face, juicy ass and pretty little feet. If I was single, would definitely try to bang. As it is, I'll just fantasise about her vicariously through this place