• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I like Star Wars because it's shitty sci fi grafted to unoriginal basic bitch plots"

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Also Baby Yoda was just stolen from old samurai movies where the hero acts as a father to a child on his journey. I guarantee he doesn't even know Star Wars is just a gay ripoff of The Hidden Fortress. I'm shocked he hasn't tweeted that revelation yet as if he knew for ages and his followers are the dumb peons who want his google search level of input.

Lone Wolf and Tub
Shogun Fatassin

G

Does Fat Idiot know that Hubris is a bad thing? His entire life and especially his lawsuit is the definition of Hubris. And what does Hubris always lead to? Nemesis - aka Jon Snyder, Chad Pena, Quasi and this place in general. Enjoy the self-inflicted Greek tragedy that is your life, you fucking fat retarded cunt!
Thank you!

I literally scratched my head when I read the Hubris bit.

How can a published author be so dumb?

Forum Clout
Twitter hot takes have this awful cookie cutter formula. Make shit up about something popular and act like you just made a unique observation that nobody else made before.

I mean, he’s saying that the fact Star Wars doesnt explain shit is hubris. Imagine saying that about anything else. I’ll try it...

“You know what I love about the New York Giants? They dont even bother explaining their playcalling. Why would they run a QB sneak on their own 5 yard line? Because fuck you thats why. PURE. FUCKING. HUBRIS.”

What connection there is to hubris and non-explanations, or why that would be a good thing, I havent a clue

G

He wrote some long winded Tweet thread about Boba Fett and the trials and tribulations he went through and said something to the effect of "That's how you develop a character". Meanwhile, in his shitty books, the main characters are all written to mimic Rick and they have no development. The main character meets a Nazi incel atalker and neutralizes him. Then the female (underage) character fucks him. The end.

And he wonders why his books get shit reviews and don't sell.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
He wrote some long winded Tweet thread about Boba Fett and the trials and tribulations he went through and said something to the effect of "That's how you develop a character". Meanwhile, in his shitty books, the main characters are all written to mimic Rick and they have no development. The main character meets a Nazi incel atalker and neutralizes him. Then the female (underage) character fucks him. The end.

And he wonders why his books get shit reviews and don't sell.

That all makes sense because Boba Fett was never a character at all. He was more of a plot device with one or two brief lines. Of course Pat would describe that as a developed character.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Disney has taken Star Wars - which was all ready admittedly a very basic, child-like and uncomplicated design and story - and made it even more simple minded and childish. But because it virtue signals, easily impressed and ignorant uncultured rubes like Patrick carry on as though it's some sort of intricately plotted epic along the lines of Frank Herbert or even Robert Heinlein.

It's very worrying, the sheer amount of adults - many of them middle aged like our friend Pat - who obsess and carry on about children's media like Star Wars or Marvel movies. It's fine to go watch the movie or what have you - but to spend this amount of time thinking about it or trying to apply depth or meaning that simply isn't there - is worrying, and implies a serious case of arrested development, if not outright mental deficiency. It's like the cat ladies and trannies who wrote erotic Harry Potter fanfic ten years ago .

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
f777bcd911299c39f4328d25a71e5688.jpg

God damn, do I hate man children.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Imagine PCJ spending his days thinking of faggoty things like this and tweeting about them all the time? My Lord, did Ade really level up dumping this fat piece of shit.

Ade hit the trifecta with PCJ, but to be fair she could have picked up a fry cook at Dairy Queen and leveled up from Fat Pat.