• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I like Opie more than Anthony

G

We need to go back Kate!

WE NEED TO GO BACK TO RICCI SHITPOSTING!

WE NEEEEED TO GO BAAAAAAACK!

EndTitle.png

G

38...oh my. i didnt think it could get any worse, folks! this is why war hero joe and pulitzer pat reign undefeated!

oh my sweet summer children....pulitzer pat wins again!
I don't know if this is a bit or not but holy shit you stink on ice.

If this is a bit you need to punch out quicker than @AnusLicker

If this is who you really are you just need to punch out of life. May I suggest shotgun mouthwash or bathtub toast?

G

It's better every rewatch. You notice weird shit you didn't notice before. Like how when Desmond is a monk and he goes into the head monk's office there is a picture of him hugging Eloise on his desk.

Is that the episode with the time traveling? Sorry been a while since i’ve seen it. It’s one of those shows that really set a president of what tv can be. A character driven show where characters really develop over time. Really a great ensemble show with a fantastic cast.

G

The only thing i didn’t like about Lost is that they were making shit up as they went along, the last season really wasn’t that great. But for me the journey is more important than the destination.

G

Is that the episode with the time traveling? Sorry been a while since i’ve seen it. It’s one of those shows that really set a president of what tv can be. A character driven show where characters really develop over time. Really a great ensemble show with a fantastic cast.
Precedent, stupid.

Seriously though, you're 100% right. Lost is one of those shows that comes around once every generation where there's a cast of 40 people and by the end of it you give a fuck about every single one of them.

G

The only thing i didn’t like about Lost is that they were making shit up as they went along, the last season really wasn’t that great. But for me the journey is more important than the destination.
Yeah but I don't think there is a show that has a good last season.

I don't want to jinx it cuz it's only two episodes in, what better call Saul's last season has been PFG so far.

G

Precedent, stupid.

Seriously though, you're 100% right. Lost is one of those shows that comes around once every generation where there's a cast of 40 people and by the end of it you give a fuck about every single one of them.

Sorry when i get excited about shit my English slips a bit. I’m downloading Lost season 1 right now. Can’t wait to feel that nostalgia.

Forum Clout
I don't know if this is a bit or not but holy shit you stink on ice.

If this is a bit you need to punch out quicker than @AnusLicker

If this is who you really are you just need to punch out of life. May I suggest shotgun mouthwash or bathtub toast?
ME: HAH! nice try wit da hate tho

also, i suggest CCleaner for your photography removal needs! whenever youre ready to grow up, pal, it is a fine program! know what im sayin?

G

Yeah but I don't think there is a show that has a good last season.

I don't want to jinx it cuz it's only two episodes in, what better call Saul's last season has been PFG so far.

For me Better Call Saul is really hit or miss. Artistically it’s great film making but storywise it just feels so slow. They’re into season 6 now but it feels like they’re in the early seasons. I don’t mind slow tv but it feels like they’re going nowhere.

G

Never watched Lost, maybe i should.

Evangeline Lily would be a big reason to watch it for me.

I'm not quite obsessed w/Evangeline Lily but I'm close! Haha. Actually, I'd LOVE to go out to dinner with her, talk about stuff and maybe kiss her ;-)

[URL='https://gifyu.com/image/SLtLq']
tumblr_e8fd81c912d138be277558c0270b24d2_54b22bff_400.gif
[/URL]
You should definitely check it out. It's pretty great, minus the last season. And I'm all in wit da Evangeline Lilly