• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I know it might be wrong, but I'm in love with Dorkington! (Pat flirting with yet another "lovely lady")

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Pat thinks he looks like a jock.

5-CC9-A219-3405-47-A2-9106-737767-C9-E02-A.gif

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Pat thinks he looks like a jock.

5-CC9-A219-3405-47-A2-9106-737767-C9-E02-A.gif
Its funny that he has no idea that anyone that has ever been an athelete can tell he never was. No matter how much he thinks his beer runs count. Those are what real runners do for a warm up or what the team fans get to do for some silly fun outside for a few hours. Pat thinks he was ready for the Boston Marathon.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Didn't Pat recently lecture men on appropriate venues for flirting? Was "publicly on Twitter" one of those venues? "You two should make out... I mean hang out" is sexual harassment, Pat.
I am the only man who is allowed to flirt with women, child. And no, child, little baby girl, I am not a jealous pedophile.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Jesus christ, I don't want to know the emotional damage that leads a broad to have bags under her eyes that big