• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I know it might be wrong, but I'm in love with Dorkington! (Pat flirting with yet another "lovely lady")

G

He's like some kind of sex pest!

girl1.jpg

girl2.jpg

Would ya?

girl3.jpg

DLLWCuMWAAA80UU.jpg

P

potatopeeler63

She “only dates nerds” because no jock would put up with her schmarmy “im a girl but also a dork” bullshit persona

the type of chick that thinks she’s better than the other girls because she’s “unique” and has a horshit personality from playing dungeons and dragons. Unbearable

and pat says some odd shit, dude

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Looks like she ate a mean left hook and the blackening went away but the area is still swollen and off looking. And the eyeshadow on the other eye makes it look like she took a right hook too but the bruising didnt fade away evenly.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
She might be the most attractive woman Pat has ever simped for, but that's not an especially high bar. I would, but I wouldn't brag about it.

Her lack of replies or even a pity Like shows that nobody, even a disabled gender genderqueer pronouns-in-the-bio cat lady buys this sloppy, fat, middle aged batch of cookie dough as a jock. This must be post-brain trauma.