• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I keep hearing the Brit economy is fucked

G

Redcoat Jimmy still gets me [MEDIA=youtube]kogaRkwGhZA[/MEDIA]

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
As a Yurofag, I personally think it's a load of overblown baloney, pardon my French. Sure, the British economy is in tatters but so is that of every other place in the Western world. The journoslime have been preaching the downfall of Bongistan on a weekly basis for close to 8 fucking years now, blaming it squarely on their heresy for abandoning the godlike European Union.

It only took a global pandemic, a global supply crisis, a global recession, a global military crisis with continentwide energy implications to bring them down. And these same shiteating inkniggers have the nerve to imply that it's all due to Brexit, and are now floating the idea that all their sins will be forgiven if they rejoin the union, like that'll do a single goddamn thing. Most countries in Europe are barely doing better and some populations there are close to open revolt. So that's at least one area where the Brits have the edge, they're too prissy and meek to riot in the streets or elect """far right""" candidates.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I wonder why the country is sinking....

Screenshot 2022-10-01 at 14-33-58 Liz Truss's cabinet is Britain's first without white man in ...png

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
yea I've been dying to get over there, looks like a great time

View attachment 68368
Sadly, a lot of the community-based pubs are closing, so it's mostly generic pubs in the town centres. There are still good times to be had, but it's better to find a place where there's some music you like so you can party with some like-minded people. Even if you do find a 'local' pub with regulars, I think it'd lose it's charm pretty quick, still worth checking out if you can find one... but I like to get sauced & chat to strangers so it's all cool for me.