• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I just realized #DLTIW is way more douchey than we first thought

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
8b2a1886422ac3864823d70c7231a8c5.jpg

I, like a lot of people here just assumed that the above tweet was him psychotically lying about his parents using hashtags decades before Twitter was invented. He's certainly mentally ill enough to do that but looking at it again, he was clearly trying to start a new trending hashtag. Like he thought people would read that and be so inspired by it that #DLTIW would be popping up all over Twitter. Fucking fat narcissist.

Oh also, try searching #DLTIW on Twitter. It brings up some rib shattering results.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
His parents must be so glad he is nikis problem now.
Nikki is more retarded than him. Niks mom really has a great scam out of this. Shovel off your retarded daughter, onto some other retarded guy. Then, put them in a house, make their lodging self sustaining. Only give them half of their government allowances, which they spend on toys. Rake in the rest and use her disabilities for tax write offs and other nonsense. She really deserves some credit for it. Mama Raven was too retarded to think of it. Papa clown is too busy rewiring every rodeo, while also single handedly defending them from bandits.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
Out in the Mid Western town of Milwaukee I fell in love with a retarded girl
Nighttime would find me in Hooligan's Sports Bar
Football would play and Adrienne would hurl
Black as the negros were the eyes of Adrienne
Drunken and stinky while a blowing a guy
My love was strong for this downs syndrome maiden
I was in love, but in vain I could tell
One night a wild young Snyder came in, wild as the O and A pests
Dashing and daring, a drink he was sharing
With wicked Adrienne the girl that I love

022981b150144610120cb7c0e1824846.jpg

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
8b2a1886422ac3864823d70c7231a8c5.jpg

I, like a lot of people here just assumed that the above tweet was him psychotically lying about his parents using hashtags decades before Twitter was invented. He's certainly mentally ill enough to do that but looking at it again, he was clearly trying to start a new trending hashtag. Like he thought people would read that and be so inspired by it that #DLTIW would be popping up all over Twitter. Fucking fat narcissist.

Oh also, try searching #DLTIW on Twitter. It brings up some rib shattering results.

Yeah, I never thought he was claiming his mom "invented" the twitter hashtag. She probably had one of those sets of refrigerator magnets with letters and spelled out D-L-T-I-W.

But, like you said, Patty had to add the hashtag simply to try and make #DLTIW a thing. Then when it becomes the biggest thing on the internet, he could copyright it and force people to pay him $10,000 whenever they use it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Out in the Mid Western town of Milwaukee I fell in love with a retarded girl
Nighttime would find me in Hooligan's Sports Bar
Football would play and Adrienne would hurl
Black as the negros were the eyes of Adrienne
Drunken and stinky while a blowing a guy
My love was strong for this downs syndrome maiden
I was in love, but in vain I could tell
One night a wild young Snyder came in, wild as the O and A pests
Dashing and daring, a drink he was sharing
With wicked Adrienne the girl that I love

022981b150144610120cb7c0e1824846.jpg
A classic by Farty Robbinson.

Feleena is good song too. If a bit overlong

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
It just goes to show you how mentally ill his family is because most families don't think they need to 'fight' for anything. They just live their lives. His family thinks people are out to get them to so they must fight against the tyranny!!!! Faggot ass family.