• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I just had to do a drug test and the hot young nurse saw my peckah

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I had to take one for a job recently but it wasn’t a watched one. One lady and one lady being trained told me to take everything out of my pockets and put them in a lockbox. I just set my phone, passport, and a pen on the counter and just laughed and said I know you’re not going steal my stuff. They put my stuff in the locked box but left the key in. They just told me not to flush it and the water was blue but it’s not like they patted me down. I don’t understand why any of that was necessary because it didn’t seem very thorough. I honestly think it’s just an insurance thing. Edit: she said the blue was so you didn’t use it for the test but you’d fail anyways if you diluted your piss to clear. A few weeks prior I had one for a different job, passed the test but blew a .10 on the breathalyzer at 9 am. I didn’t even feel hungover haha.

Last edited: