• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I just had to do a drug test and the hot young nurse saw my peckah

G

C53F8414-946E-4CC5-B7AE-28C7FB04F0B7.jpeg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
My girlfriend from years ago saw me piss. I stopped giving a shit about not coming across as a slob when it came to doing something outrageous for a laugh, so on a drunken night we were walking home and I whipped out my dick and pissed all over some guy's car. It was that dehydrated nearly brown piss too, and it was Summer so it must have stunk to high Heaven come morning. There was a lot of it too, because alcohol.

Her expression was half shock, half amused, and then she died laughing. But that was the first and only time as an adult that someone saw piss coming out of my dick hole.

G

My girlfriend from years ago saw me piss. I stopped giving a shit about not coming across as a slob when it came to doing something outrageous for a laugh, so on a drunken night we were walking home and I whipped out my dick and pissed all over some guy's car. It was that dehydrated nearly brown piss too, and it was Summer so it must have stunk to high Heaven come morning. There was a lot of it too, because alcohol.

Her expression was half shock, half amused, and then she died laughing. But that was the first and only time as an adult that someone saw piss coming out of my dick hole.

You’re a romantic.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
I've been in a big boy job recently & gotta do a lab drug piss test on Tuesday; have smoked da pawt in the past 3 months and have 3 home THC test kits. I did one today & it had a faint negative result. I'll try to get a more solid negative result within the next 5 days.

Does anyone know if the lab test is gonna fuck me up by being more precise and I'll get fired for having half of one millionth THC units per swimming pool of piss?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I've been in a big boy job recently & gotta do a lab drug piss test on Tuesday; have smoked da pawt in the past 3 months and have 3 home THC test kits. I did one today & it had a faint negative result. I'll try to get a more solid negative result within the next 5 days.

Does anyone know if the lab test is gonna fuck me up by being more precise and I'll get fired for having half of one millionth THC units per swimming pool of piss?
I think home test kits of any kind are always somewhat faulty, so you'll probably come up negative. I remember hearing that you only test positive for weed in piss tests within 30 days, but the hair follicle test can show a positive reading 60-90 days later.

I think you'll be fine, if you had a faint negative result you can probably say, "well, I was at a club a while ago and someone was smoking near me".

Hope you don't get fired, get broke and die of starvation.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Lol.
Go into detail about her wanting to hold your peckah, faggot.
We were both in the bathroom for whatever reason and I said I needed to pee. She asked if she could hold my peckah while I did it. I didn't see why not so I explained how to hold it to aim it right. I started to piss and she held it until I was done. She asked a couple of questions about it while I was peeing but I can't remember what they were now. I explained that I'd have to shake the last few drops off and she watched me do that. It wasn't very sexual. I think she was just interested in seeing it happen. She probably ended up catching mouthfuls of piss from the next guy and now has hepatitis or whatever.

G

We were both in the bathroom for whatever reason and I said I needed to pee. She asked if she could hold my peckah while I did it. I didn't see why not so I explained how to hold it to aim it right. I started to piss and she held it until I was done. She asked a couple of questions about it while I was peeing but I can't remember what they were now. I explained that I'd have to shake the last few drops off and she watched me do that. It wasn't very sexual. I think she was just interested in seeing it happen. She probably ended up catching mouthfuls of piss from the next guy and now has hepatitis or whatever.
Oh okay.

Go back to describing your peckah.