• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I honestly thought this was an imposter child. He is fucking nuts.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
10.png

He is sex obsessed.

"People fuck. Like, all the time."

91a1603cc132655a14beb574084bbd4f.jpg

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
That's the essence of creativity. Before you start outlining your story, you have to write your characters, and make sure that each of them represents a sanitized idea of what you think they are and what you're allowed to say as them. Representation is very important. A gay character is a good start, but they'd better be a complete stereotype to ensure that straight people would never relate to them or their plight at all. Same with other minorities. The idea is to put the focus on the superficial differences between the characters rather than the human struggles they go through that most of us could relate to, regardless of our background. And if you don't write these cartoon characters, you're denying their existence. Being creative isn't about being able to choose who and what you write about. Its about ticking boxes and making sure diversity comes first and foremost. If it doesn't make sense for black people to have an active role in your story? You need to do better.

Forum Clout
That's the essence of creativity. Before you start outlining your story, you have to write your characters, and make sure that each of them represents a sanitized idea of what you think they are and what you're allowed to say as them. Representation is very important. A gay character is a good start, but they'd better be a complete stereotype to ensure that straight people would never relate to them or their plight at all. Same with other minorities. The idea is to put the focus on the superficial differences between the characters rather than the human struggles they go through that most of us could relate to, regardless of our background. And if you don't write these cartoon characters, you're denying their existence. Being creative isn't about being able to choose who and what you write about. Its about ticking boxes and making sure diversity comes first and foremost. If it doesn't make sense for black people to have an active role in your story? You need to do better.

I might even turn the corner on Fatso if after all that pandering preamble he said "Look for Space Coons in summer 2022"

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
If they shoved him head first back into mother raven's rancid, carrion + dead-fish scented, cadaverous cunt, you wouldn't hear me complain.

Her pussy is infested with maggots and the home attendant probably doesn't change her diaper for a week and then rightfully beats her for pissing her pants.

Last edited:

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
when someone told me cussing is an idiots way to fill the gaps in their thinking I thought “Fawk, that’s me.” And tried to clean up my lazy speech. Same is true for writers, or fat porch monkeys with no real job or aspirations who pretend to be writers.