• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I held the door open for a nigger a hour ago....

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
that's why I don't carry a gun.
Why? So you can do nothing again?
50E9FD4F-177D-4B4C-93C8-941B16FC078A.png

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I've had all types not say thanks and if they don't I say "YOU'RE WELCOME" all hella crazy loud and bitchy. It's more fun than just not doing it anymore.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The worst is when you hold the door for an old person and they give you shit for making them rush to the door. Like, I was content to stand there and wait for as long as it took you to shuffle through the fucking door as long as I get a thank you or a smile or something, but now I just want to wait until you're right at the door and slam it shut on your face, killing you and ending your shitty, replacement hip life, you old fuck.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
The worst is when you hold the door for an old person and they give you shit for making them rush to the door. Like, I was content to stand there and wait for as long as it took you to shuffle through the fucking door as long as I get a thank you or a smile or something, but now I just want to wait until you're right at the door and slam it shut on your face, killing you and ending your shitty, replacement hip life, you old fuck.

This and I always tell people they didn’t need to hurry because that makes me feel bad. I like to hold doors open for middle aged guys and respond to their thank you’s with “yeah man.”