I haven't done compound lifts in 18 months and did ten reps of 180 lbs fairly easily

G

It's normal shit for guys who lift.

Bro, you're wrong, but you're not wrong. You're right in the fact that if you lift on a regular basis, benching 250 is not an unobtainable goal. You're also not wrong that you get that muscle memory and even when you slack off for weeks/months, it comes back fairly quickly.

But you're wrong in assuming Pat is a "guy who lifts". Look at him. He doesn't have the physique of someone who ever lifted on a regular basis. His arms and legs are scrawny af, he has no traps. His torso is bloated, there's no delts or even the hint of lats. His "pecks" are bitch tits. There is literally nothing at all about him that says "this is a guy who worked out at one time"

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Bro, you're wrong, but you're not wrong. You're right in the fact that if you lift on a regular basis, benching 250 is not an unobtainable goal. You're also not wrong that you get that muscle memory and even when you slack off for weeks/months, it comes back fairly quickly.

But you're wrong in assuming Pat is a "guy who lifts". Look at him. He doesn't have the physique of someone who ever lifted on a regular basis. His arms and legs are scrawny af, he has no traps. His torso is bloated, there's no delts or even the hint of lats. His "pecks" are bitch tits. There is literally nothing at all about him that says "this is a guy who worked out at one time"
So much this. The difference in physique between a fat guy who has lifted on-and-off in the past year, and a fat guy who has never lifted is instantly recognizable.

I've seen a few (years old) photos of Pat where you can see some bulk in his biceps, but no other muscle. He strikes me as the guy who has done some beach weights in the distant past and has adopted being a lifting-bro as part of his identity and brags about it endlessly.

His lifting is like his writing, all part of a delusional persona created by a stupid fat fool.

Last edited:
Patrick might actually be able to bench 250. 250 is not an impressive number at all for a one rep max. It's normal shit for guys who lift. Is this entire forum just showing that they never lift?
There are 2 kinds of people who say their 1RM is 250:

1) A novice who is currently going through a beginning (or intermediate depending on bodyweight) training progression and who is almost certainly going to bench 255 in the very near future;

2) Liars who want to seem strong (so they can't say "200lbs") but don't want people to be instantly suspicious (so they can't say "300lbs"), so they say "250" because that seems like what a strong but not muscle-bound adult male should be able to bench. These people are often fat, and in many cases abandon their daughters.

Of course if they ever loaded 250 on a bar they would realize why people instantly question them.

Patrick cannot bench 250, and I would love to see him take up a challenge where he tweets a video of him attempting to do it, partly because I can almost guarantee this fat fuck would try to use a Smith machine or even hammer strength. "it's equivalent to a bench press, child"

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Did anyone see Deontay Wilder’s hilarious video of bench pressing 300lb? He psyches himself up for a minute, does ONE extremely bad and laboured rep - arching his back like a gymnast. Then starts screaming and make train noises after.

Even if you aren’t a boxing guy it’s worth checking out because it’s fawking hilarious. Especially when Dilian Whyte posted videos mocking it and then starts repping the same weight properly and effortlessly.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
180 nice 2.5 lb weights, stupid
@PennstockChaser and @CarolMaxheinie Yes, Children. I fucked up the math. I did the 45 and 25 lb plates on each side, obviously. So I meant to type 185.

It really was just a casual thing, now that i'm back in the weightroom so i didn't put a lot of stock into it. The thing that burns my ego is that my pull up counts have gone down, which means that i'm now fat post-COVID. By any medical standard.

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
He was too weak to carry a treadmill step-by-step up to his attic, and too stupid to open the box and take up a few parts at a time.
This is the smoking gun. Aside from the obvious fact that he's fat and effete, him and one other guy should have been able to carry a NordicTrack (310lbs) up the stairs if he were able to bench 250 in the first place.

250 isn't impossible, but I don't believe that it's close to that given how blubbery his body is. He's also admitted to being a brittle piece of shit who threw out his back trying to clip his toenails in his 30s.

I guess it's also possible that he trained people in martial arts and that we're all physically intimidated by 6'2" behemoths.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
This is the smoking gun. Aside from the obvious fact that he's fat and effete, him and one other guy should have been able to carry a NordicTrack (310lbs) up the stairs if he were able to bench 250 in the first place.

250 isn't impossible, but I don't believe that it's close to that given how blubbery his body is. He's also admitted to being a brittle piece of shit who threw out his back trying to clip his toenails in his 30s.

I guess it's also possible that he trained people in martial arts and that we're all physically intimidated by 6'2" behemoths.
Wrong, child.

He threw out his back trying to clip his finger nails.