• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I have never owed a penny of student loan debt.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
College loans are a fucking scam, driven in part by the fed gov sticking its dick into higher Ed in the first place, but yeah let’s put the same august body in charge of “free” college.
Fucking numbskull.
If you give it just a little bit of thought and exercise minimal foresight, you can avoid being tied down with loans even in the current environment.
Don’t be a lazy schlub like Pat as a teen, and you can maybe get some scholarships.
Use resources like community college dual enrollment and AP testing to get credit before you graduate high school, so you don’t have to finance general education credits at a four-year.
Pick majors where you are going to get some return or else go to a less expensive school to study philosophy.
If you need to have the college experience—getting drunk and high and fucking sluts/being a slut—and you go into crippling debt to secure a BA in a grievance studies, you are retarded and shouldn’t be in college at all.

Fuck, what a faggot I am for typing so much.

G

Fat saying he has never owed any student loans is like me saying I shot Cambodians in the Khmer Rouge killing fields. You can't claim something if you never did it. Unless you're some kind of fat compulsive liar or something.