• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I have never owed a penny of student loan debt.

G

We know, bud.

7ABE47C2-4E4F-4772-9156-55D2D8049426.jpeg

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
So will I get the money back I paid for my schooling, Fat? Who is going to teach these free courses? I’m supposed to pay more in taxes because some retard whore wants to do her Women’s Studies or Classical Literature degree? Those don’t make people smarter. They just make them useless to employers.

Only fat retards who have never been to university or college still hold them up as some kind of paragon of intellectualism. Unless you are getting a graduate degree in a STEM program, you are basically useless and most honest liberal arts/humanities students would admit that.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
honestly I think as someone who’s the lower end of the Corporate team and the high end of the ground team at my job, I’d rather hire an 18 year old kid to learn basic shit like a Nurses Aid and train them on the job a few years and promote them to a nurse. Rather than have them pay thousands to some school and come into the nursing world looking like a lost deer like so many do now.

It used to be that you’d work, and your effort got noticed, they’d give you an assessment test. You passed and got promoted. Affirmative action changed that. The Libs made it so that college degrees replaced assessments as the qualifier for better paying jobs. Assessments were unfair you see. They didn’t take into account gender or race. They over covered things you should know from working your job for years.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Cancel Ed Kramer, convicted pedophile leader of the SFWA you are a member of

Check out that SEO. No dodging this shit anymore, Pedophile Patty
Ol Christ Killa Kramer. These literal and figurative faggots act like he's being done an injustice when that fucking fat kike diddler has repeatedly violated his probation, served primarily house arrest, and oh yeah, he delayed the trial himself.

'District Attorney Danny Porter said in September 2010 that Kramer had "done nothing but delay and blame everyone else but himself", agreeing with an assessment that the Georgia Court of Appeals gave in September 2007: "The record strongly indicates that Kramer either sought or knowingly acquiesced in the great majority of the delay and did not want a speedy trial." '.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. God I hope this fucking Nigger falls down the stairs and becomes a quadriplegic in Minecraft. Seeing this piece of shit spend the rest of his life vas a shopping cart would be satisfying.

Last edited: