• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I have an iPhone 11 and have never owned wireless headphones. What should I get?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Raycons are great and like $70. AirPods are crazy expensive and not any better. I’ve used them before but never bought them. Use promo code garbage for 20% off. I think they just give you 20% off anyways.

JamesJCrowe

Forum Clout
I had a set of Jaybird X2s for years, I liked that they were tethered which made them hard to lose. They sounded good & the battery lasted a good 8 hours for like 6 years, then they crapped out. I'd imagine their newer earbuds have longer battery life, just throwing that out there.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Any cheap pair is fine for phone calls or general fucking around. If you want quality headphones/earbuds for tunes, go for either Sony or Bose. They both make in ear buds or over the ear headphones. Expect to pay 200-400 for good ones, depending.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
These listen pretty good, quality battery life too
974f0a27ddf3b867c70ccc83ad87252c.png

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Any 20 dollar set of headphones on Amazon. Don't spend apple level cash on headphones
I'd say you can afford to splurge if you're buying a headset for use around the house only. You definitely shouldn't pay dollar for earbuds that you plan on using when you're out and about, whether they're wireless or not. You will lose or damage them somehow sooner than later, so you might as well go for the relatively cheap but functional option.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
i can’t believe all these faggots.

If you have an iPhone and you buy anything other than AirPods you’re a broke, gay, faggot and also a nigger.

The AirPod integration is so seamless it isn’t even close.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Dont get AirPods Pro’s if that’s what you’re talking about. I like the AirPods 3 more. I’m not a fan of the silicone ear canal adapters on the pros