• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate when people say "bless you" when people sneeze.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I don't even like to me thanked for simple shit.

If I did something that is considered going above and beyond, then yes, a thank you is ok. But if I'm working and someone asks me to pass them something I do not see the need for a thank you.

Maybe I'm a psychopath.
What do you do if a stranger holds those door open for you? Saying bless you is just being polite.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
A door hold I do say thank you because to me that's going above and beyond. They're stopping what they're doing and doing something for you. I don't expect one when I do it though.
That’s reasonable. When I hold the door open for guys older than me when they say thanks I say, “yeah man” like I’m polite enough to do you a favor but I’m still being mildly disrespectful. Typing that out makes it sounds worse than I thought it was.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
WWAW sneezing as loud and forceful as possible? Feels good
My grandfather used to straight up scream when he sneezed. It was hilarious. It was actually probably because his body was all fucked up and it hurt him to sneeze, but it was still funny. It'd startle my grandmother and she'd punch him in the arm.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
That’s reasonable. When I hold the door open for guys older than me when they say thanks I say, “yeah man” like I’m polite enough to do you a favor but I’m still being mildly disrespectful. Typing that out makes it sounds worse than I thought it was.
My response to thank you is usually "you got it" because to me it seems friendly but not over bearing, as I find most "you're welcomes" to be.

Growing up in Boston surrounded by naturally rude people has turned me into the moderately disrespectful person I am these days.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Where we at with the gesundheit?
I imagine there's a special place down there in black heaven for people who say that.

On another note, when someone burps, my son says, "Excuse yourself", but since he's still figuring out his speech, it sounds like he says, "Shoot yourself". I kind of prefer his version.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
My response to thank you is usually "you got it" because to me it seems friendly but not over bearing, as I find most "you're welcomes" to be.

Growing up in Boston surrounded by naturally rude people has turned me into the moderately disrespectful person I am these days.
Big fan of the “you got it.” Especially at work because it gets annoying exchanging pleasantries all day when you’re supposed to be helping each other anyways.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Big fan of the “you got it.” Especially at work because it gets annoying exchanging pleasantries all day when you’re supposed to be helping each other anyways.
"Thanks for letting me know my sleeve was going to get caught in the lathe and kill me."

"You got it."

*Shakes hands*

Or

"Thanks for letting me know my sleeve was going to get caught in the lathe and kill me."

"You're welcome!”

"Fucking fruit."