• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate when people say "bless you" when people sneeze.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
You a fucking priest or some kind of authority that's able to summon God to bless me because a bodily function happened?

How about if you coughed and I was like "God rape you"? What would happen? Nothing. Because I can't make God rape you. I'm just saying bullshit for no fucking reason.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
I don't even like to me thanked for simple shit.

If I did something that is considered going above and beyond, then yes, a thank you is ok. But if I'm working and someone asks me to pass them something I do not see the need for a thank you.

Maybe I'm a psychopath.

thanks for that man

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
You a fucking priest or some kind of authority that's able to summon God to bless me because a bodily function happened?

How about if you coughed and I was like "God rape you"? What would happen? Nothing. Because I can't make God rape you. I'm just saying bullshit for no fucking reason.
Fawk. I’m guilty of saying that but usually to older relatives that I know.