• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate Lex Fridman so much.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I honestly tried to give this ridiculous, perma-suited little half man a chance. I thought ‘there must be a reason he’s everywhere and has all these huge guests’ but he’s fucking unbearable. He takes forever to get his words out and his ultra calm style is just annoying.

I’m convinced his success is down to nothing other than Rogan liking him and putting him in touch with all his guests.

G

He's an autistic tech guy who wants to be seen as a Renaissance Man. Unfortunately for him, he isn't interesting enough. The Reservoir Dog suit gimmick shows him up as a poser and, like his podcast idol and the person responsible for inflicting him on to the world outside of MIT, Joe Rogan, he has no sense of humour. I'm also pretty sure he's a virgin. He talks about women like a 13 year old. He's also about 4'10. I think there's a very angry little guy behind the zen facade.

G

He's an autistic tech guy who wants to be seen as a Renaissance Man. Unfortunately for him, he isn't interesting enough. The Reservoir Dog suit gimmick shows him up as a poser and, like his podcast idol and the person responsible for inflicting him on to the world outside of MIT, Joe Rogan, he has no sense of humour. I'm also pretty sure he's a virgin. He talks about women like a 13 year old. He's also about 4'10. I think there's a very angry little guy behind the zen facade.
I bet his research and skills at MIT are just as bland and rote as his guitar playing.

G

I bet his research and skills at MIT are just as bland and rote as his guitar playing.
He's a computer scientist and electrical engineer. He worked at Google and now lectures at MIT. There's no argument that he's an extremely intelligent guy, but he doesn't have charm, charisma, a sense of humour, the gift of the gab, or any of the other things that make someone entertaining and interesting imo.

G

He's a computer scientist and electrical engineer. He worked at Google and now lectures at MIT. There's no argument that he's an extremely intelligent guy, but he doesn't have charm, charisma, a sense of humour, the gift of the gab, or any of the other things that make someone entertaining and interesting imo.
His dad was a big time Jew. I gotta feeling his academic career was just another front like his suit. Drexel. More like Shitxel.

G

[MEDIA=reddit]thefighterandthekid/comments/ng2cyc[/MEDIA]

Guy isn't even an MIT researcher. He taught a January term class (a fake class) and posted it on YouTube to make it look like he's a lecturer. Hell I even fell for it and I hate him.

G

[MEDIA=reddit]thefighterandthekid/comments/ng2cyc[/MEDIA]

Guy isn't even an MIT researcher. He taught a January term class (a fake class) and posted it on YouTube to make it look like he's a lecturer. Hell I even fell for it and I hate him.
Interesting. His wiki bio is worded in a way that vaguely encourages you to think he a) got his PhD at MIT and b) is a full time lecturer there.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout

Sneaky little munchkin. It’s so contrived how he’s become so big, so fast. At least Rogan’s podcast grew organically but this little fuck has just popped up from nowhere in the last 6 months or so. Reminds me a lot of Andrew Tate although even Fridman isn’t nearly as annoying as that cunt.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
2000 years of the greatest minds the world has ever produced couldn’t figure it out, but good ol’ Lex will be the one who does! Arrogant cunt.
I said that in one of my philosophy classes once- it made a couple of people cry because I hurt their feelings and I was calling them stupid or something.

WHAT? TOO REAL?

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
Rogan probably butt fucked him so hard he segfaulted

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
No you dumb kike worshiper. He is none of those things. He is a podcast host who did one guest lecture at MIT. And his entire academic career was paid for by mommy and daddy and likely the Mossad. No successful engineer or scientist transitions to podcasting. He is a propagandist like Nigger Degrasse Tyson or Bill Nye.

G

No you dumb kike worshiper. He is none of those things. He is a podcast host who did one guest lecture at MIT. And his entire academic career was paid for by mommy and daddy and likely the Mossad. No successful engineer or scientist transitions to podcasting. He is a propagandist like Nigger Degrasse Tyson or Bill Nye.
Yeah, well...that's just like your opinion, man

G

He's done deep learning inside of Joe Rogan's asshole.

Screen Shot 2022-11-26 at 2.07.18 PM.png

Fake.

Amazing how just be vaguely affiliated with MIT, having a cheap suit, being named Lex, can get you fame and fortune.