• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I hate Lex Fridman so much.

G

Wooooow, who is God? That’s so fucking deep, maaaaan!

Not like philosophers have been pondering this same question for thousands of years already.
Omfg dude. I am watching this interview with Jim Keller since apparently this is the one where he makes the biggest fool of himself.
Listen to this shit, 1:02:00:

[MEDIA=youtube]Nb2tebYAaOA:3724[/MEDIA]

They're trying to figure out what created the universe (so essentially, who is God) and Lex literally says, "we might succeed in figuring it out eventually."

Jim: "Well... we've been trying to figure it out for 2 thousand years..."
Lex: "Well 2 thousand years is nothing in the span of the universe"
Jim: "...Yeah, well the next 1000 years doesn't look good either."
Lex: "Yeah but we increase our intelligence exponentially... like moore's law isn't dead"

Fucking kill yourself. Stop arguing with him.

G

2000 years of the greatest minds the world has ever produced couldn’t figure it out, but good ol’ Lex will be the one who does! Arrogant cunt.
Also, faggot retard thinks we're going to figure it out because we're becoming "exponentially smarter due to Moore's Law". Let's see how that's scaling:

fulton moores law chart 2.jpg

He is such a retarded faggot, I hate him.

G

I have no clue what any of this means. Explain it to me like i’m retarded.
Moore's Law states that technology is exponentially advancing. The problem with that sweetie is this advancement has slowed down to Patrick running in a half marathon levels. The jump from the 1950s to 2010s has been fawkin' crazy, but there's not going to be another jump like that from 2010s to 2070s for example. Technology will only advance slightly.

Faggot Fridman thinks we're going to figure out who God is because he still thinks Moore's Laws is in effect. He's a piece of shit, I want to stick his head in a toilet.