• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I guess he’s enjoying his Saturday

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Anyone who uses “full stop” is a faggot. Full stop.
1704598871071.png

Forum Clout
Wasn't the Nazis original play in '33 removing all their political opponents off the ballot? I may be wrong, I'm going off A-Level History here
Not quite. Even though the NSDAP won the most seats in the Reichstag fair and square, Hindenburg tried to keep Hitler from becoming Chancellor, but he eventually caved because conservatives and businessmen preferred the nazis over the commies who had almost as many seats as the nazis. A month later, the Reichstag conveniently went up in flames, which gave Hitler a reason to declare emergency powers. That marked the end of the Weimar Republic and the beginning of the ThIrd Reich.

G

Not quite. Even though the NSDAP won the most seats in the Reichstag fair and square, Hindenburg tried to keep Hitler from becoming Chancellor, but he eventually caved because conservatives and businessmen preferred the nazis over the commies who had almost as many seats as the nazis. A month later, the Reichstag conveniently went up in flames, which gave Hitler a reason to declare emergency powers. That marked the end of the Weimar Republic and the beginning of the ThIrd Reich.
Do da bit!