• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I got a Fever. And the only prescription...

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
LOL what a pathetic little ugly man. One day... One day... impotent little faggot. Have you gotten a job yet like I told you to
I know who you are now...LMAO

You dm'd me on twitter and referred to me as "dr evil"

Im subscribed to you on YT...you have some gay stalkers, and you also exposed someone we both "follow". You have a "bride" but overseas in one of them "chiquita banana" type countries.

Am I right?

Huge Trump fan...

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
I know who you are now...LMAO

You dm'd me on twitter and referred to me as "dr evil"

Im subscribed to you on YT...you have some gay stalkers, and you also exposed someone we both "follow". You have a "bride" but overseas in one of them "chiquita banana" type countries.

Am I right?

Huge Trump fan...
Bud, your gonna have to post dat YouTube channel…I think all YouTuber brothermen owe it to the rest of us to share their channels.

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
LOL what a pathetic little ugly man. One day... One day... impotent little faggot. Have you gotten a job yet like I told you to
IMG_6843.gif

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
She has a soft spot for me because I adopt orphaned kikesters

Good morning, you haggard old fuck.

I see you didn't sleep last night.
This is the face of a faggot who is so obsessed with me that he literally cannot sleep, and had to invent a story about sharing his account with made up Discord friends to save face.

You need to go to sleep, faggot. Look at your face.
1000001368.png

LOLOL 😂

1000001370.png

Lol go eat more leftover goat biryani from your mom, you fucking faggot.

Forum Clout
Good morning, you haggard old fuck.

I see you didn't sleep last night.
This is the face of a faggot who is so obsessed with me that he literally cannot sleep, and had to invent a story about sharing his account with made up Discord friends to save face.

You need to go to sleep, faggot. Look at your face.
View attachment 211041

LOLOL 😂

View attachment 211042

Lol go eat more leftover goat biryani from your mom, you fucking faggot.
Stinky old ancient looking brown chomo who runs a discord with 3 messages a week and streams to 2 whacky schizophrenics is losing sleep over a forum for a dead radio show that makes fun of an author.
But he'll tell us how much better he is and how his life is so much better. Muhammad was a pedophile and so are you Boq