• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I fucked up the title

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Not really that familair with Queens of the Stone Age. I only know the lead singer produced one of the the Arctic Monkeys albums. I've heard a lot about them. How would you describe them and where would i start with them?
Probably one of the best pure rock bands to emerge from the late 90's. They're hard to describe because damn near every album sounds different- they have 7 studio albums with their first one- Self-titled (1998), Rated R (2000), Songs for the Deaf (2002), Lullabies to Paralyze (2005), and Like Clockwork (2013) being their best. Era Vulgaris (2007) and their latest one- Villains (2017) being their weakest, bust still pretty good albums.

Songs for the Deaf with their breakout hit, No One Knows, kind of put them on the mainstream map-- it features Dave Grohl on drums and Mark Lanegan singing lead and backup vocals on a couple of tracks.

Oddly enough, one of the best intros to the band and Josh Homme is via Anthony Bourdain and No Reservations- that gives you a real feel for the band and vibe.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Era Vulgaris (2007) and their latest one- Villains (2017) being their weakest, bust still pretty good albums.
I love Era Vulgaris, even moreso than Rated R, the debut and Lullabies. I love the unique, robotic sound to it.

wwawdmf Misfit Love

here's another one

G

In the end what will it matter
There'll only be my ashes to scatter
And all the logical answers
To a worrying mind
Will be scattered in time
Beaten and battered
To the earth you are scattered
You're going home so what does it matter
To an atomic mind