• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I found the vandal

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
1698504310754.png

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
We only got this footage because he thought he was giving it to the Huffington Post. His excuse for not reacting to the light trip "you've been here so many times you don't even react to the light" is definitely one of his fatter lies.

I know we're all crazy for being on this forum for a dead ass radio show but it's no contest (LOOK IT UP!) who is more unhinged.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Multiple pieces of evidence of him false flagging himself but for some reason people believe he wouldn't be crazy enough to swat himself. This deranged, narcissistic cunt is capable of anything imo. Anything other than dieting of course.
If Patrick is to be believed, he called the police out for the GAY VIRGIN FATRICK vandalism and they took fingerprints and photos and launched an investigation. So yeah, I'm pretty sure he's fine wasting the cops time doing all sorts of things as he has made clear he has 0 respect for them and is all in on fakes and frauds. Don't forget, he spread a story LONG before this place ever came around that white supremacists came to his house and threatened him over his very important Twitter postings. He also claims to have been swaTTed BEFORE Norm/11 and doxxed before then too. These are total fabrications on the level of his "They were NAAAAAZIS chanting BLOOD AND SOIL and I FOUGHT them!" Worldcon bullshit.

He's always been a faggot crybully who nobody even bothered to bully. When people did, he reported speech he didn't like to the police, the FBI, Reddit, Twitter (for 5k) and various lawyers all of whom neglected to get involved in his bullshit. He called bullying lawyers meant for children and whores, went on rape victim podcasts and anything else he could do to try to get attention on people's mean speech online towards him. When this didn't work, he began faking in-person vandalism and threats, culminating in his 3D chess move of faking swaTTings and not paying the Torswats guy who then began just fucking with him for fun, according to the Torswats guy himself.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
If Patrick is to be believed, he called the police out for the GAY VIRGIN FATRICK vandalism and they took fingerprints and photos and launched an investigation. So yeah, I'm pretty sure he's fine wasting the cops time doing all sorts of things as he has made clear he has 0 respect for them and is all in on fakes and frauds. Don't forget, he spread a story LONG before this place ever came around that white supremacists came to his house and threatened him over his very important Twitter postings. He also claims to have been swaTTed BEFORE Norm/11 and doxxed before then too. These are total fabrications on the level of his "They were NAAAAAZIS chanting BLOOD AND SOIL and I FOUGHT them!" Worldcon bullshit.

He's always been a faggot crybully who nobody even bothered to bully. When people did, he reported speech he didn't like to the police, the FBI, Reddit, Twitter (for 5k) and various lawyers all of whom neglected to get involved in his bullshit. He called bullying lawyers meant for children and whores, went on rape victim podcasts and anything else he could do to try to get attention on people's mean speech online towards him. When this didn't work, he began faking in-person vandalism and threats, culminating in his 3D chess move of faking swaTTings and not paying the Torswats guy who then began just fucking with him for fun, according to the Torswats guy himself.
Its gotta be some kind of crime. MPD would love to see more evidence

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
This guy at the bar seems to be a dead ringer for the vandal similar body shape and same bizarre head shape.

View attachment 162123
View attachment 162124
It was obviously fucking him. This little innocuous photo for a bar on Google just buried this cocksucker. Take us out Erock, etc.

Funny enough; he was skinnier then. What you're now seeing on the right (the bar photo) is the result of constant losses, at the hands of the Brothermen.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
When I meet the big guy (either upstairs or downstairs) I'd just like to ask
How many swatting is pat responsible for?
Said in unison: "All of them. I called them in because he's an asshole and that's why nobody has been arrested."
-the first time God and Satan have worked together in fawkin years