• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I found the vandal

BudDickman

Forum Clout
This guy at the bar seems to be a dead ringer for the vandal similar body shape and same bizarre head shape.

FB_IMG_1698431909350.jpg

markup_2115264065.png

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
He thought he could pull this off and was so thoroughly humiliated and exposed doing so that he stepped up his fraudulent behavior to swaTTing himself from behind a crypto account. If this had floated and led to the media attention he wanted, Patti Labelle would've never had to suffer his mental illness.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He thought he could pull this off and was so thoroughly humiliated and exposed doing so that he stepped up his fraudulent behavior to swaTTing himself from behind a crypto account. If this had floated and led to the media attention he wanted, Patti Labelle would've never had to suffer his mental illness.
I still can’t believe Rick’s chaotic dumb ass led to Pattie LaBelle getting a concert canceled (allegedly). I sort of keep it out of my mind because it’s too crazy but also serious. Discordant with all of the other nonsense.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
We really are dealing with a psycho. Lawsuit didn't work, fake evidence against us didn't work, swatting himself didn't work. He's going to do something big and desperate soon
And again because we called him fat, stupid and a bad author and posted comments on public facing websites with comments sections or asking for replies.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I still can’t believe Rick’s chaotic dumb ass led to Pattie LaBelle getting a concert canceled (allegedly). I sort of keep it out of my mind because it’s too crazy but also serious. Discordant with all of the other nonsense.
I made a long post about it that got lost with the outage, but I think he intentionally called the bomb threat into the Patti LaBelle concert. It is Pat's version of 4d chess, where he thinks if he does something consistent with the motives and knowledge of someone else, that it is unfathomable for normal people that he could have done it himself. He would say "I knew what theatre I was in, why would I call in a threat to the wrong one?"

It also prevents him from ruining date night with Niki, and also from having to react to the bomb threat in real time in front of an audience, which went disastrously for him with the first swatting. He was able to somehow discover that the Patti LaBelle concert was cancelled because of him later, without an audience to see his reaction.

Most importantly, the Patti LaBelle cancellation is bigger deal than whatever gay show he was going to see, and actually generated headlines. Pat is always looking for articles to validate his victim narrative, and he has them for the Patti LaBelle bomb threat.