• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I don't wear underwear"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1546c469cd58a5f77f3ba0e06d0a4436.jpeg

9509ecf9d8f673babe223c30267506ab.jpeg

How does he sit with his legs so close together? It hurts just looking at it. And nice belly flab, fatty.
This photo always reminds me of wanting to see how cringy Pat is when he is trying impress take his shot at a girl.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I’m so sad none of us had the foresight to save that video. It was real cringe Pat sitting there using his massive gut as an armrest thinking he was the funniest guy in the world.
I never got a chance to see that vid.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
I got these really nice ones on amazon that have a liner like boxer briefs. Silky smooth and better than cutting the liner out because your balls aren't hanging out if you sit down weird.
I’d cut out liner and wear my athletic type boxer briefs under them but they all should just be like that fuck

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
I’m so sad none of us had the foresight to save that video. It was real cringe Pat sitting there using his massive gut as an armrest thinking he was the funniest guy in the world.
It was also the only time I can remember him saying on-camera that he dropped out of college.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I got these really nice ones on amazon that have a liner like boxer briefs. Silky smooth and better than cutting the liner out because your balls aren't hanging out if you sit down weird.