• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I don’t even know what to title this

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
How professional comedian and sci fi fan Fatrick S. Tomlinaise can look at Lumpy's little face and not laugh, I'll never know.
Because child, he is more sophisticated and gets much more satisfaction out of high brow stuff like Rick and Morty. Baby infant that infamous R&M post is basically how Patrick thinks. Silly baby infant laughing at Lumpy when comedy PHD Patrick is delving into layers deeper on this clip than your mentally ill stlaker mind can imagine

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
This made me laugh harder than anything on here in months. WHY did this warrant a response?

Same. He's responding to a fucking wookie going "WUUAHAHAAAAAAA".

On Strictly Stalking he said he only responds when someone tells a lie about him, then he needs to step in and correct the record. He needed to correct the wookie going "WUUAHAHAAAAAAA".

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Because child, he is more sophisticated and gets much more satisfaction out of high brow stuff like Rick and Morty. Baby infant that infamous R&M post is basically how Patrick thinks. Silly baby infant laughing at Lumpy when comedy PHD Patrick is delving into layers deeper on this clip than your mentally ill atalker mind can imagine

So, that's making fun of Kenny Everett and Pan's People, and you're in for a confusing few minutes:

G

Same. He's responding to a fucking wookie going "WUUAHAHAAAAAAA".

On Strictly Stalking he said he only responds when someone tells a lie about him, then he needs to step in and correct the record. He needed to correct the wookie going "WUUAHAHAAAAAAA".
You guys know me by now. I like silly and absurd humor, because after all, we're just here to laugh at a fat guy. Anything with farts, feeder/scat fetishes, diarrhea, and muppets make me laugh.

This is just another perfect example of how silly, absurd, and surreal his life has become. The idea that he's wasting another weekday replying to strangers sending him text messages in Wookie will make me laugh for another two weeks. It's timeless humor for any audience. There is no scenario in which this is not hilarious.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
So, that's making fun of Kenny Everett and Pan's People, and you're in for a confusing few minutes:

Imagine those bushes....im an 80s kid but I do know Pans People and Totp christmas before Eastenders was PERFEK
I’m not happy with my chewbacca thread being hijacked by weird not funny videos from 100 year old television shows

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout

Never thought that I would see Kenny fucking Everett referenced over here.

1_W0-J01uP66NXeWglVBOgog.jpeg