• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I don’t even know what to title this

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Found on /ringostarr

16E5CEB5-513F-4329-A7A5-1C8C2A5261EC.jpeg

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Imagine a tear in one of those costumes... Not a cut... A loose flappy tear... Pack it with uncooked rashers left out in the sun to go dark pink, Now rinse it in the goo you find at low tide in a canal and put a cheap pair of Walmart knickers on it...make a spritz of crappy 'craft' beer, crushed up depression medication and the type of perfume a clueless loser who thinks he has taste would buy as a last minute gift.... congratulations you have made yourself a Nikki fleshlight!!

For the 'After Bull' model just jiggle a big cucumber in there to open it up, fill with cottage cheese mixed with baking soda for that cum smell and play the tape of Fatrick fighting with Mel Gibson.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Imagine a tear in one of those costumes... Not a cut... A loose flappy tear... Pack it with uncooked rashers left out in the sun to go dark pink, Now rinse it in the goo you find at low tide in a canal and put a cheap pair of Walmart knickers on it...make a spritz of crappy 'craft' beer, crushed up depression medication and the type of perfume a clueless loser who thinks he has taste would buy as a last minute gift.... congratulations you have made yourself a Nikki fleshlight!!

For the 'After Bull' model just jiggle a big cucumber in there to open it up, fill with cottage cheese mixed with baking soda for that cum smell and play the tape of Fatrick fighting with Mel Gibson.

wat

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
This made me laugh harder than anything on here in months. WHY did this warrant a response?
Because Fatrick cannot ever, ever, ever EVER stop letting the most ludicrous shit get to him. Just like a smack head on the needle for years cannot do ANYTHING with that 20€ than buy a bag of gear...he cannot, just CAN NOT ignore and move on. He's totally addicted.

Yeah I was a smack head. He's totally hooked on this. It's why he is up at 4am arguing with his toilet

G

You say weird things to people dude