• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I don't care for the level of personality displayed by the Trader Joe's cashiers

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I worked at a grocery store in high school. I always requested the express lane so I wouldn’t have to talk to people for an extended period of time nor did I want to bag $400 worth of groceries for some lesbo haired Karen. Apparently I was the only one who wanted to work it.

I barely talked to anyone for the 9 months I worked there. I did build quiet relationships with a few customers so I’d not scan all the items to hook a brotherman up. I also let people openly steal.

They were as happy as I was when I turned in my two weeks.
reminds me of my time working in the dairy dept of a Kroger during college. I just hid in the freezer all day. Even though it was the summer, I still had to wear a jacket because of the freezer, so I would just bundle up groceries in it and steal them as I left every night. I also left for hours at a time more than once and no one ever said anything.