• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I don't care for the level of personality displayed by the Trader Joe's cashiers

G

You don't like when they mention that the pirates booty is a staple in their household?
or that you're going to love the roasted red pepper hummus, it's one of their favorites?

Nice mask bro, maybe put it on your hairline

did you tell him that line? or are you just venting your anger on a defunct radio forum so you won't be 86'ed from the store for being that guy

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
You don't like when they mention that the pirates booty is a staple in their household?
or that you're going to love the roasted red pepper hummus, it's one of their favorites?

did you tell him that line? or are you just venting your anger on a defunct radio forum so you won't be 86'ed from the store for being that guy
I've never been to a Trader Joe's, but any time a cashier comments on what I'm buying I honestly want to scream "JUST DO YOUR FUCKING JOB" at them. Yes, bitch, pickled asparagus exists. Wow. Scan it and put it in a fucking bag. Yep, that sure is a lot of canned oysters. It's not your concern. Scan it and put it in a fucking bag. I don't need your judgements on my groceries. Your red framed glasses make you look like a fat Sally Jessy Raphael. How do you like unsolicited opinions, bitch? How does that feel, fucker?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Jennifer_Melfi.jpg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I've never been to a Trader Joe's, but any time a cashier comments on what I'm buying I honestly want to scream "JUST DO YOUR FUCKING JOB" at them. Yes, bitch, pickled asparagus exists. Wow. Scan it and put it in a fucking bag. Yep, that sure is a lot of canned oysters. It's not your concern. Scan it and put it in a fucking bag. I don't need your judgements on my groceries. Your red framed glasses make you look like a fat Sally Jessy Raphael. How do you like unsolicited opinions, bitch? How does that feel, fucker?
Do they ever get the canned fish confused?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I worked at a grocery store in high school. I always requested the express lane so I wouldn’t have to talk to people for an extended period of time nor did I want to bag $400 worth of groceries for some lesbo haired Karen. Apparently I was the only one who wanted to work it.

I barely talked to anyone for the 9 months I worked there. I did build quiet relationships with a few customers so I’d not scan all the items to hook a brotherman up. I also let people openly steal.

They were as happy as I was when I turned in my two weeks.