• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I do noT sleep on my couch, atalker child

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
and my second, better, wife and I are in love. I also never read the forums, liTTle baby infant girl.
d7c94de83a2eeccef4816b729f97bbd2.png
See here’s the thing. 99.8% of white people who trigger a motion light are startled when it happens. The guy who knows its there, and African American Gentlemen, on the other hand, just go about whatever they’re doing. See when Black guys do it, it’s because white people usually can’t tell them apart anyway, so they have a built in defense. And that’s no diss to black guys, that’s a dis to ignorant white people like Pat. However White guys that look and I mean dead on identical to the alleged victim of the crime, wouldn’t be startled either, because you know, they know the light is there.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Here’s the thing I never got about this alleged vandalism.

If I was gonna go fuck with someone’s house, I’d scout on Google earth right. Why wouldn’t I emerge from the dark ass alley behind his house, do my thing, and bolt. Why would I walk down a side yard. Between two houses, off a well lit street?

That’s why it’s not real. And it’s fucking Piggy in the video, because he’s fucking stupid.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Here’s the thing I never got about this alleged vandalism.

If I was gonna go fuck with someone’s house, I’d scout on Google earth right. Why wouldn’t I emerge from the dark ass alley behind his house, do my thing, and bolt. Why would I walk down a side yard. Between two houses, off a well lit street?

That’s why it’s not real. And it’s fucking Piggy in the video, because he’s fucking stupid.
also the familiarity which he takes those steps is pretty damning