• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I do noT sleep on my couch, atalker child

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
and my second, better, wife and I are in love. I also never read the forums, liTTle baby infant girl.
d7c94de83a2eeccef4816b729f97bbd2.png

G

Things Patrick has done to himself/gotten friends or family to do in hopes of getting the police/courts to do something about the pesky trolls:
  • Sent fake voicemails to himself pretending to be Canyon Boykin
  • Vandalize his own motorcycle and house with dry erase
  • Create 15 minute sock accounts on the old forum and saying he's going to "knock Fatrick's teeth out when I visit Milwaukee"
  • Create YouWillNeverFindMe1488 and send a hilariously fake email to his own Gmail
Keep it up Fatty. That accomplished a lot, didn't it?

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Things Patrick has done to himself/gotten friends or family to do in hopes of getting the police/courts to do something about the pesky trolls:
  • Sent fake voicemails to himself pretending to be Canyon Boykin
  • Vandalize his own motorcycle and house with dry erase
  • Create 15 minute sock accounts on the old forum and saying he's going to "knock Fatrick's teeth out when I visit Milwaukee"
  • Create YouWillNeverFindMe1488 and send a hilariously fake email to his own Gmail
Keep it up Fatty. That accomplished a lot, didn't it?
As he said, all he has to do is kill himself or steal $250,000 for the FBI to become interested! With that in mind, I wonder what his next false flag will be?

“No, FBI child. I did not rob that bank of $250,000. That person in the video is one of my clinically obsessed cyberatalkers, and definitely doesn’t look anything like me.”

HoraceStanker

Why is Kyle varsity and you're not?
Forum Clout
Damn I wish Nikki would leave him. That's the only way we might get the truth. I wanna hear stories about Pat orchestrating obviously fake shit like this. "We have to do it, wife child. It's the only way to make the charges stick. Get me my pen light."
I’d be down to chip in on a GoFundMe to have her divorce FatRick. I bet we could scrape together $500 for her. Then it’s Splitzville for her and dummy

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Damn I wish Nikki would leave him. That's the only way we might get the truth. I wanna hear stories about Pat orchestrating obviously fake shit like this. "We have to do it, wife child. It's the only way to make the charges stick. Get me my pen light."
Its really surprising she hasnt given him an ultimatum because of all this. Id imagine most relationships would be in turmoil if they handled internet trolls like he did and then lost his ass.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The fuck is she gonna do, find another man? She's two years away from morphing into Pat herself.
God, imagine being trapped with pat and that is the best case scenario.

She could at least move into the empty other half of hovel. Id laugh my tits off knowing pat gets to hear her getting railed through the walls. It would be getting cucked for a second time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Why does he keep saying "Upstairs "? I thought they were the downstairs unit?
I think because Niki moved upstairs and calls it her office for tax reasons and that’s where she sleeps. Explains why all that new furniture / bed was purchased. He also said that he had to throw rocks at her window when he got locked out while she was “working” which would mean she’s on the second floor. Piggy slipped!

G

and my second, better, wife and I are in love. I also never read the forums, liTTle baby infant girl.
d7c94de83a2eeccef4816b729f97bbd2.png

Wait so now he's claiming that people have been trespassing on his property numerous times and the only evidence he has is a single 30 second video of a single instance of trespassing. And all that video shows is a portly individual who bears a striking resemblance to Rick waddling across the yard?